4. I love you

He took my clothes off. I started riding on him. He began rolling his eyes. I heard some slight moaning. He grabbed my neck, pulled my head towards him and started kissing me. I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him back. He stopped. He threw me to lay on my back and took my legs on his shoulders. You might know how it continued.

When we were done we fell asleep. I slept on Joonas and he runned his fingertips on my lower back and shoulders. He smelled good even though he hasn't showered for days. I felt his warm breathing on my ear. His stubbly beard tickled my forehead.

When we woke up I felt like I was going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and puked. Joonas came to the bathroom and asked "What's wrong?!". "It's nothing, just threw up." Joonas looked me with a very concerned face. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. "Yes, I'm fine." I said and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Joonas. He came to the kitchen and hugged me from behind. I turned around and smiled at him. He kissed me. He kissed me even though I've just puked. "Wow." I though. I put my head on his shoulder and he stayed there for over 5 minutes. "I should maybe finnish your breakfast." I chuckled. "You don't have to, I can finnish this. You can take it easy. " Joonas said and smiled at me. I went to the sofa and started watching Squid game. Joonas came next to me to eat. He looked a bit scared of the serie I was watching. "This is kinda absurd." He said. "Yeah, maybe a little bit." I said and smiled.

It was already afternoon and Joonas was still here. I didn't mind though. I was thinking why I had morning sickness.. I didn't even have hangover. I thought and thought, and then it came to my mind. Could I be pregnant? I'm not sure if we used condom when Joonas and I first met 'cause we were both so drunk. I got worried. "I have to take a pregnancy test." I thought. "I'm going to store! You can stay here, I'll be back in a minute." I shouted to Joonas. "Okay?" He said and sounded a bit confused."

I got back from the store and ran to the bathroom to take the test. "Please don't be pregnant, please don't be pregnant, please don't be pregnant." I thought. The test was ready... There was two lines. I bursted into tears. Joonas came and knocked on the door and asked "Is everything okay baby? Could you open the door?". I opened the door and he saw me crying on the floor. "What's wrong?" He asked while he was hugging me tightly. I showed him the test with shaky hands. Joonas gasped, he put his hands on my cheeks and looked me in the eyes. "We're gonna get through this." He said. I nod my head and hugged him even tighter.

In the evening when I had dried my tears and we were cuddling in the sofa Joonas asked me "Are we going go keep it?". "I don't know yet." I answered. "I just wanted to let you know that whatever decision you make, I'll support you." Joonas said and smiled at me. I smiled back. "Wow, he's the one." I thought. We watched movies the whole night and he was petting my belly and brushing my hair with his fingers. "I feel like I have made my decision." I said to him. "So are we going to keep it?" Joonas asked with and excited smile on his face. "Yes, we are!" I said and smiled. He smiled kissed me so hard. "I love you so much." He said. I was quiet for a while and just looked at him. "I love you too." I said and smiled.

Looks like this relationship took a HUGE step forward! And thank you so much for all the comments. They really make my day.💕 Sadly I can't answer them for some reason, but if I could i would. Hope you had a nice day!🥰