6. Eyeshadow

It was going to be a long trip so I took a comfortable position and fell asleep in Joonas's arms while he runned his fingertips on my hands.

Joonas slightly shaked me and whispered gently "Wake up babe.". I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was his bright eyes. "How long did I sleep?" I asked with my eyes half open. "I don't know, maybe five hours." He said and looked at his watch. I smiled and looked out of the window. I just saw many apartment houses. I noticed Tommi parking the car. We got up from the car and boys started taking all the stuff out of the car. I followed the group to the backstage. "Do you like it?" Olli asked. "Yes, it's amazing." I said while my eyes opened up to the size of a plate. I saw Joonas walking forward me. "Are you hungry?" He asked with a caring look on his face. "Yes, I didn't eat anything in the morni-." I didn't get to finish because Joel shouted "I FOUND SOME BEER!!". We all laughed. "Maybe you should chill with those beers." Aleksi said and chuckled. Joel rolled his eyes. "I'll go and get you some food." Joonas said and smiled. I smiled and I just saw that he's gonna be extra caring father. "Could you also bring me one beer?" I asked with puppy eyes. "Did you forget, you're pregnant." Joonas said and chuckled. "Oh fuck, no beer for nine months. I'm a survivor." I laughed. "Yes, you definitely are." He said and smiled.

When I had eaten I went to the toilet and saw Joonas there. He was doing he's makeup.
God he looked good. "Hi babe, do you want some?" He asked and showed me the black eyeshadow he was using. "Omg, yes!" I said excited. "Come here." He said while pointing at the toilet. I sat on it and he went to he's knees in front of me. He took the bursh to his hand and with the other hand he he gently grabbed my head and came very close to me. He started burshing the eyeshadow to my lids very gently. He looked so cute when he focused on something. "Look up." He said while lifting my chin slightly with his hand. He put the eyeshadow under my eyes. I looked down on him and smiled. He stood up and kissed my forehead. "God you're beautiful." He whispered and smiled. I felt so much butterflies on my stomach. "So are you." I answered and smiled. "The show time is in 10 minutes, you should go." I said gently. "Yeah, but I don't want to." Joonas said and looked me with puppy eyes. I chuckled and started walking towards the door. When I opened it the whole group was behind it. "OH MY GOD GUYS, COME ON!" I shouted and rolled my eyes. Joonas sighed. Niko, Olli, Tommi, Aleksi and Joel just laughed. "I think it's your time to go to the stage." I said to all of the boys.

They headed up to the stage and they sounded amazing.

After an hour they came back from the stage and were sweaty as fuck. Joonas came and hugged me and I laughed. "You're very sweaty." I chuckled. "Yeah, but does it matter? You and me are gonna be sweaty tonight anyways." He said and smirked. I looked him with a shocked face and smacked his shoulder. He smiled and ran to talk to take some gig-after-beers with the boys.

We had had some great time in the afterparty. "Should we go to the hotel?" Olli asked and we all nod our heads. "Yeah definitely, I'm not going to drive tonight." Tommi said.

We went to the closest hotel we could found. We took four rooms and decided that me and Joonas are in the same room, Niko and Tommi in the same, Joel and olli in the same and Aleksi alone.

We all went to our rooms and before me and Joonas got in Joel shouted "Hope you have fun time, lovebirds." We chuckled and went in.

As soon as we got to the room I pushed Joonas to the bed. I went on top of him and started kissing his neck. I opened his belt with my hand. I put my hand inside his jeans and tickled his thig. I pulled my hand out. I wanted to tease him. He looked at me with a little anger on his face. I smirked at him and started taking his pants off. I went between his legs. He started moaning and rolling his eyes. He took my shoulders and lift me against him. "Take your clothes off" he said while looking down on me. "Make me" I said and looked him straight in the eyes. A little smirk came to his face. He threw me to my back and started ripping off my clothes. He started banging me. I couldn't be quiet. I tried so hard but he just made it harder. He stopped and started kissing me. I started to feel something that wasn't human inside of me. I knew what it was. When did he get that. He smirked at me and speeded up. At that point I almost screamed. Joonas just smiled with pleased eyes and wanted me to finish. Eventually Joonas got what he wanted. "That was amazing." I said. "Yeah." Joonas sighed and smiled at me. "You really can handle me." I said and smirked. He wrapped his hands around me. "I love you." I whispered to my ear. I mumblet something and fell asleep.

Things got a little hot.😳Thank you again for the comments and votings.💖 Next part will come next Monday or Tuesday. Hope y'all have great day!😙