5. Mommy

I woke up. I was in the same position as I fell asleep. I was thinking about the last night. So much has happened. It was kinda surreal to think that I'm pregnant–like there is a child growing inside of me. And the child's father is this very starnge man that I have only known for a couple of days. But I somehow happen to love him. And he loves me. Little bit scary to be honest.

Joonas was making some breakfast. He was really passionate about it. It wasn't even a breakfast, it was a whole brunch. He made some pancakes, boiled eggs, made smoothie and everything you can think of. He danced in the kitchen while Frank Sinatra was playing. I chuckled and he smiled and winked at me. I went to the kitchen and and kissed him on his cheek. "Morning, love." He said and looked me with his birght eyes. I smiled. "So, when did you become this romantic man who makes breakfast while Frank sinatra plays?" I asked with a little smirk on my face. "What are you talking about, I've always been like this." He chuckled. "Yeah, for sure." I said while I ruffled his hair.

I sat on the table while Joonas was laying it. "I'm impressed." I said with a little smile on my face. I wanted to tease him a little. Joonas rolled his eyes and smiled.

After the brunch we went to my bed and thought we'd took a little nap. "I really have to go to the studio to day, we need to practice for the gig." Joonas sighed. "That's okay baby, we'll see on Friday." I said and smiled. He smiled back and kissed me. "I'll set the alarm on 2.00 pm, okay?" I said with a questioning look on my face. "Yeah, that's good." He answered. He wrapped his hand around my waist and I put my head on his shoulder. We fell asleep.

I woke up in an empty bed. Joonas had left and clock was already 4.00 pm. Starnge that I didn't wake up when he left. Maybe he tried to be extra quiet.

JOONAS POV:

I woke up to the alarm, but Astrid didn't. I didn't want to wake her up so I tried to be very quiet. Before I left I gave her a kiss on her forehead. She's so cute when she's sleeping.

I got to the studio and Niko was there. His eyes were red. He clearly was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked while I ran to him. He looked at me and hugged me tightly. "Where the hell have you been?" He asked while his hands were shaking. "I fucked up." I thought. I haven't called them after everything that has happened. "It's a long story." I answered with a caring smile on my face. Niko pushed me away, dried his tears and started laughing. "You fucking idiot, you could've atleast message us." Niko said. I chuckled. "But now we have to practise, all right?" I asked. "Yeah." Niko answered. "And umm, by the way.. I'm going to be a father." I said and smirked. "WHAT?! WITH WHO?" Niko shouted. "Astrid." I laughed. "Jesus christ, I hope you two can take care of it." Niko sighed. "Of course we can, don't be silly." I chuckled. "Wouldn't be so sure of you." Niko smirked. "Oh come on now." I sighed. "We better practice now." I said with a serious face. "Yeah, we better." Niko smiled.

ASTRID POV:

It was already Friday. I woke up at around 9.00 am. I texted to Joonas:

Me: When do you come here?

Joonas💘: We'll be there around 11.00 am.

Me: Okay, do I need to take anything else other than my phone and wallet?

Joonas💘: No, I don't think so. Just remeber to put something warm on.

Me: Okay, see ya!

Joonas💘: See ya babe💖.

I smiled and put my phone away.

Someone knocked the door and it was Joonas. I saw five other mans behind him looking very curiously at me. "Come on in!" I said and beckoned them to come inside. The big group tried to squeeze in at the same time. "I don't think you can do it that way." I chuckled. They tried again and this time they succeeded. I started introducing myself to everybody, except Niko and Joonas obviously. The one with curly brown hair and green eyes was Olli and he was the bassist. The long man with brown hair was Tommi and he was the drummer. Another long man but with long blonde hair was Joel and also the other vocalist. And finally the one with fluffy black hair was Aleksi and he did percussions and samples on the band. "Now you have seen the mother of my child!" Joonas laughed. "Oh, am I just some mother to you now?" I smiled and pushed his side with my elbow. We all laughed. Joonas looked at me, smiled and kissed me. "You're gonna be my mommy tonight ." He whispered to my ear and smirked. "Oh really?" I whispered and chuckled. He gently smacked my ass and smiled. Niko looked us with very flirty face and winked. "Oh come on, stop it!" I shouted and he started laughing.

We all got to the car and Tommi started driving to Oulu.

Hii! Sorry that I haven't posted on this week yet. I have a lot of schoolwork so I'm a bit busy now. But there is coming another this week. Hope you liked this part!💘