8. In pieces

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT, HUH!???" Joonas shouted his lungs out while Tommi was holding his hands back. Niko just stared at him and didn't flinch even a little bit. "Let's go back to our room.." I tried to be serious to Joonas. He looked at me with rage burning inside of him, but after a few seconds he gave up and Tommi let go of him. I took his hand and we went to our room.

"Look I-" I tried to say but he stopped me with a kiss. "You don't need to say anything," he smirked at me while holding my head to his. "But I need some relief now." he said and lifted me up against the wall.

He started kissing my neck and my chin untill the kisses went up in my lips

JOONAS POV:

She looked incredibly beautiful and hot. I took her to bed and ripped her shirt of with my teeth. I started kissing her breasts. "I know you didn't do anything wrong, but that pretty little mouth of yours has been somewhere it shouldn't," i lifted my head from her boobs and grinned at her. "So you need to be punished." I finished the sentence and ripped out those gym shorts she still had on.

God she looks hot I thought

I turned her ass around to position where she was on her stomach and god have me mercy how sexy she looked in those red lace thongs.

I opened my pants and started going in and out...

ASTRID'S POV:

He has never gone this rough. It even hurted a little bit. I can feel he had to let go of all the rage.

He stopped and put his pants back on and went to bathroom. He just left me lying in the bed. I tried to get up but I couldn't cause my legs were shaky.

He's an asshole I thought

I finally got up and went to the bathroom with him. He was just standing there looking at himself on the mirror.

"What's up babe?" He asked as he started walking towards me while I started walking backwards. My ass squished between the bathroom's counter and him. "Actually, I'm not doing that well. We should talk about it." I say while looking him dead in the eyes. He lifts me on the counter and comes between my legs. "We'll talk about it later." He wishpers in my ear and lets go of me.

"Babe we really need to talk. Sex doesn't fix everything." I tried to get him on his mind. "With you it does." He said and winked at me. "Maybe for now, but as we go on it's gonna just do harm to our relationship." I said and nearly started sobbing.

Now, get your shit together Astrid. You have to seem convincing.  I thought

He lifted me from the counter and hugged me. "I love you honey, you know that right?" He said while scratching my back. "Yes, I know that." I sobbed something out of my mouth. "Good," He said and looked me in my eyes."But you have to know that if we talk about it right now I will explode from the rage and anger, so you have to understand me and give me some time". He says as his face gets serious. "Okay." I tried to be understanding.

While we were lost in each others eyes we flinch to someone knocking on the door. Joonas goes and opens it and Niko is there. His face is stone cold and he looks at me over Joonas." You have no fucking right to be here right now, piss off." Joonas tries to hold his anger in. "Look, I know i did wrong but I can't just hold my feelings back." Nikos tries to explain him self. Joonas sigh's and shuts the door.

NIKO'S POV:

Fuck. I don't know how to fix this.

JOONAS POV:

That fucking asshole. I look at Astrid and se her miserable as she sits in the bed. I sit next to her and grab her to my arms and kiss her head. "We're gonna get through this" I mumble as I keep my mouth on her soft hair and scratch her scalp.

"I have an idea, let's go shopping." She grins at me. "Oh come on baby, should we just stay in?" I ask her with an exhausted face. "Pretty please." She says and looks me with puppy eyes. I couldn't say no. "Well okay then." I say and smile at her.

As we got to the mall she wanted to go ans try some new lingering for her. And I got to be the jugde on it (not complaining though).

"Babe! Could you come here." She asks me from the fitting room. I step in and lord have me mercy.. she looks sexy as fuck.

"Would, you like to do something for me?" She tries to flirt with me. I feel I slowly start getting hard as hell.

ASTRID'S POV:

He takes my hips and presses me against the wall. He breathes to my ear for a little while. "Later baby." He whispers to my ear and then bite down to it.

So here's another part for yall. Hope you like it!😚 PS. I'll be starting a new book with one shots of every band mates from bc. Just wait for it.😜