7. The morning after

I woke up. He was breathing to my ear and his hand was grabbing my thigh. I checked the clock an it was only 4.00 am. I was a bit confused, but couldn't get any sleep anymore so I decided to go to the hotel's own gym. I put on my gymsharks and sportsbra. I tried to be as quiet as possibe so he wouldn't wake up.

I was walking down the hallways and finally got to the gym. I opened up the door and there was Niko. "Very weird for that man be in here at this time." I thought. "Niko, what the actual fuck are you doing here?" I asked and he flinched a little bit. "Oh my god you scared the shit out of me. But yea I couldn't get any sleep so I thought i could come here." Niko said. "Oh okay" I said and and took a sip of my water. "What are you doing here anyways?" Niko asked and slowly started to walk towards me. My cheeks started to feel warm. "Oh, the-the same reason a-as you had; Couldn't get any sleep." I said with a shaky voice. Suddenly he was so close to me that he could kiss me.. and he did. I retreated from Niko and he looked at me with threatening face. " I-I think I should go.". I said and tried to open the door. Niko blocked it. " You can't tell about this to anyone, we good?" Niko said. I looked him with frightened face. " I wont I promise." I said. " Good." Niko said and let me go.

I got back to our hotel room and started crying. " Why would Niko do that?" I thought and went back to bed with Joonas. "Honey, wake up" I whispered and tried to gently shake Joonas. He woke up. "Good morning baby" He said and smiled at me. I smiled back. "Should we go and get breakfast?" I asked and he took me in his arms. " Not yet baby, I wanna feel my baby boy." He said and started to rub my belly. " Oh you have decided already that it's a boy?" I asked and chuckled. " Ofcourse he is" He chuckled. "But honey we better get going or were going to miss the breakfast" I said and tried to be serious. "Okay, okay." He said and started dressing up. " Why do you have gym clothes on?" He asked with questioning look on his face. " Oh I-I woke up early so I decided to go to gym." I said nervously. " Okay.." He said.

When Joonas was ready we started knocking on the other bandmates doors and everybody woke up, except Joel. Joonas decided to just open the door. There was Joel with some girl who was butt naked. We all laughed and Joel woke up. " What the fuck are you guys doing here, get the fuck out!" Joel said seriously. " I don't think you need breakfast any then since you have a hot piece of cake in there already!" Tommi shouted and we all laughed.

We got to the table and there was a strange atmosphere on top of us. I knew where it came from, since Niko sat ahead of me. Joonas looked us with concerned face. " I have to tell you something." I whispered to Joonas. " Come with me then." He said and took my hand. "Were going to bathroom." Joonas announced. " OW OW OWWWWW!!" Olli shouted and the whole table laughed. "Come one you guys, it's not about sex all the time." Joonas said seriously. Everyone tried to hold their laughes in while Joonas was taking me to the bathroom.

When we got there Joonas lifted my chin slightly. "What did you have to tell to me?" He asked. "So when I was at the gym this morning Niko was there also and..." I hesitated. "And..?" Joonas asked. " And he kissed me and I tried to pull him away but he didn't stop." I said and started sobbing. Joonas took his hand out of my chin and started running out of the bathroom. When he got to Niko he smacked his face as hard as he could. "Okay, okay calm down" Aleksi tried to stop Joonas.

NIKO'S POV:

I knew that bitch would tell him. She's gonna have to pay a big price of this.

ASTRID'S POV:

I think I did the wrong decision, but he deserved to know.

Okay so here is finally another part for you guys. Hope you like it!💖