7

(A/N: OK IM SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER ON THE LAST CHAPTER. I WONT DO IT AGAIN. BUT ANYWAYS ON WITH THE CHAPTER. Also during that chapter I am working on a southpark book but I'm not gonna spoil too much)

TW Attempted Suicide, Mention of SH, Mention of OD, Mention of Underage Drinking

Wilburs POV

I kicked down the door. I stared through the doorway in disbelief.

"nononono this cant be happening.."

"CALL 911" I yelled as loud as I could

I fell to the floor on my knees

Why why why why me

I started to sob

I couldnt stop crying

Soon everyone but Phil rushed to the door staring in disbelief they all started to cry

Soon Phil came in to see everyone sobbing and comforting each other

He walked over and saw Tommy on the floor

He started to cry and went over to Tommy to pick up the notes

I started to read one of them

His dad really did that to him..

Then he moved onto the next note

I couldnt stop crying

He handed them to Wilbur and after Wilbur read it he handed it to Tubbo and soon everyone in the room read the notes.

They heard a knock at the door

Techno went down to the door. He opened it to see a police man, 3 police cars with police people inside, and an ambulance. The police man entered and searched the house when they found the body they alerted the ambulance and the doctors came in with a hospital bed.
(A/N: I don't really know anything about these kind of things so please don't hate)

They brought the hospital bed to the room picking up Tommy and putting him on the bed

{Time skip}

(A/N: sorry I didn't know what else to put)

Tommys POV

I woke up from what felt like a long painful slumber. My whole body ached. I tried to open my eyes but my eye lids were heavy. After a a couple of tries I ended up getting my eyes open. I saw a big bright light. It kind of hurt my eyes. I was in a white room. I sat up and looked around.

I'm in a hospital

"Oh your awake"

I heard a women's voice. It was a doctor

"How long was I asleep"

"You've been sleeping for a couple of hours. Ok well anyways can I ask you a couple of questions?"

"Uh.. sure.."

"Ok well what are your parents or guardians names?"

"Uh if I tell you are you gonna contact them"

"Yes"

I could feel a lump in my throat. My heart started to race making the heart monitor to go crazy.

"Calm down sweetie we need to call your parents or guardians it is required"

I sigh

"*insert tommys parents names"

(Sorry I didn't know their names)

I could see her writing something down I a clipboard. I'm gonna guess she was writing down their names.

"Do you know either of their phone numbers"

"*insert phone number*"

(It would have been better if I put my phone number lmao)

I think she wrote that down on the clipboard because I saw her writing again.

"Ok sweetie thanks i will go give this to a doctor just wait here"

I saw she walked out.

I need to get out of here

I saw that I was wearing a hospital gown. I saw my normal clothes on a hook attached to the wall. I grabbed my clothes and changed into them. I put on my shoes. I quickly rushed out of the room and down to the waiting room of the hospital I saw Phil and Wilbur sitting in a chair attached to their phones with tear marks on their eyes. I just looked away from them and rushed out of the door. I quickly ran across the street across from the hospital and into the forest. I ran and I couldnt stop. I could feel tears swelling from my eyes. I could feel the hot tears pouring down my cheek. I heard leaves and sticks crunching behind me so I ran faster. I couldnt stop running. Tears were spilling down my cheeks. I slowed down for a few seconds to wipe my tears when I felt someone grab my should. They gripped really tight. I jumped up and tried to run away but once I tried he grabbed my wrist tighter. I tried to pry his hand of my wrist with my nails. I finally decided to look up and see who it was. It was Wil. He stared at me blankly with tears in his eyes.

"Tommy we have to go back to the hospital" he said

"NO" I screamed as loud as I could

"You have too"

"You can't make me go back I won't go"

"We are going back"

"NO"

I yanked my arm away from his grip and quickly got up and started running again. He was still chasing after me.

"I WONT GO BACK TO THAT HOSPITAL THAT WILL JUST PUT ME IN A PADDED ROOM SHOOT DRUGS IN MY VEINS AND FORCE ME TO TALK TO THEM" I screamed as loud as I could.

I could hear Wil stop once I said that. I ran a little more and stopped and looked at Wil. He had outlet out his phone and called someone. I was confused but I started to run towards a road close by. I saw Phils car stop. I ran across the road without even looking I almost got ran over. I was running as fast as I could. It was getting hard to breath. I started to turn around trees so that they could loose me. Once they lost me I sat behind a tree to catch my breath. It was reallyhard to breath. After a couple of minutes of trying to catch my breath I passed out.

(CLIFFHANGER)

Haha heres a cliffhanger. Sorry I haven't published in a while. Anyways I hope you enjoyed I will try to write another chapter as soon as possible.

Words 1019