Ch 1

"Don't you ever wish you could go back to how it was before?" Nat asked me on a dark stormy night. Her hands were under her head for support while I laid on her chest. 

"Before what?" I questioned, intrigued. Natasha wasn't one for small talk. 

"Before this place." She mumbled. 

"I didn't really have a life before this. My mom started training me years before you came along." I confessed. It was true my mom, Madame B, started torturing me to withstand pain before I turned one and continuously did it until I was 7. I guess it worked because I was pretty numb by now.

"Well if you could have gone back and had a normal childhood, would you?" I smiled, the thought was nice, I didn't get to experience love from a parental figure. My mom hated me before I was even born.

"Yeah that would be nice. But I wouldn't have met you." She let out a breathy laugh, moving me swiftly on top on her more and pulling me up so our noses touched. "You?" 

"I wouldn't want it any other way." Then her lips were on mine. We had kissed many times but each one still felt the same, fiery, passionate, and yet gentle. Her hands always rested on my lower back and mine found home on her cheeks. Her lips were the softest you could ever find and she always waited until I opened my mouth in a moan to sneak her tongue in. We never went far, only kissing in bra's and panties, but it never got further. Surprisingly Natasha was slow and intimate and a real softie when it came to the bedroom. Still dominant though, I was hers and only hers. 

Just as I ran out of breath and went to pull away the lights flicked on and we both jumped away quickly. It was still quite obvious we were in the middle of something.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" My mother chuckled, quite amused with finding us here. She loved it when I got caught doing something. I grunted as I was lifted off the bed and forced to stand with my hands tied behind my back. The remaining guards did the same to Nat. I stood still, knowing nothing good would come out of moving, but Natasha was doing everything in her power to escape. My mom, if I should even call her that, walked up to her squirming form and lifted her chin so they were staring into each other's eyes. 

"I'm quite disappointed in you Alina. You could have done much better than this." She stated and spat on Nat's cheek to show even more disrespect. 

"Don't talk about her like that!" I shouted anger laced in my raspy voice. 

My mother raised an eyebrow, "Oh why not?" I knew it was what she wanted, she wanted me angry and on normal circumstances I wouldn't give her the satisfaction, but insulting Nat was an exception. 

"She's not a thing! She's not your toy! She's the kindest most caring person I have gotten the privilege to know! She showed me love my mother never did!" The last part was muttered but my mother picked up on it with the way she grimaced. I was trained to feel no emotions, but Natasha broke that and she was pissed. 

"Very well. take them to room 15. Miss Romanov is graduating today and my daughter is going to watch." I froze. I had gone through the graduation process and it was horrid. I was 14 at the time and it was more painful then you can imagine. No pain killers. No sleeping. You had to stay awake as the doctors cut out your reproductive organs. It left me scarred for weeks. The innocent fear in Nat's eyes was terrible, she had no idea what it encompassed. 

"Have fun girls." My mom cackled as we were both dragged to the room. Second's later Nat was strapped down on a table and I was tied to a chair. Her bottom half was undressed and I was sat down in front of her bare body. On a different occasion I'd be really turned on, she was gorgeous but this wasn't that occasion. Her squirming stopped when a knife was brought to her abdomen and more fear was brought to her face. I knew better then to close my eyes or talk, that would make it a lot worse for everyone. 

The screams and whimpers that left her lips were the worst part of having to watch, besides knowing how it would affect her  and her pleads of my name. I couldn't comfort her or hold her hand, I could only watch with a plain expression. 

"Please." She whispered in defeat when they put the knife down. With a wave of their hands I was instructed to clean her up while they left the room. I untied myself easily and moved as quickly as I could to the sobbing 16 year old. 

"Shh. You're okay." I cooed, hugging her softly, not caring about the blood that was staining my shirt. "It's okay love." 

"It hurts Lina." She whispered in pain. 

I sighed and moved down to her injured stomach. "I know Nattie. I'll get you patch up." I worked gently for the next half an hour, cleaning, stitching, and wrapping the wound. When I finished she tried to get up, but I pushed her back. "Listen to me carefully okay?" She gulped and nodded. 

"Don't get up until they make you. Don't show then any pain. Take it a bit easier while training the next few days. Don't show emotion. don't talk to anyone. follow every rule and order. Don't try to escape, until it is too easy, even then it will be hard. I'm not going to be here much longer, that was my last strike. I'll be with a group called Hydra by tomorrow. don't forget I love you either. And only you. It'll always be only you." She nodded and held her arms out for one last hug.  

"I love you too." She whispered before the doors opened and we both broke apart. Arms were grabbed, last looks were exchanged, and we were both taken away from each other. 

-----------

A/n: I finally started it. Sorry it took me too long, but I had 2 love interest requests when I started working on this compared to 1 daughter so I'll just write this story first and then get a Natasha daughter one started. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. The updates might be slow cause I have a lot of school work sometimes, but this week I might be able to get a few chapters out. It also took me awhile to come up with the idea for the backstory kinda, but if anyone wants to pick in any thoughts for future parts and chapters I'll gladly write them and add them in. 

Hope you are having an amazing day!