How The Stars Fell

Yeah, you heard me right. Go back there and read the transcript again if you think I'm wrong. Convinced now? Good, now let's continue.

He then gingerly brought a sleek metallic container out of a drawer on the table. Carefully, he connected it to the recorder, and said-

This video is a recording of the Battle For The Stars from the point of view of a Time Warrior, the greatest of his time- my great-great grandfather, Ilorz Pascal. I found it in the Archives, which is where every family member stores his or her achievements. I have yet to add mine to the collection.

He then clicked on the recorder and let a new video play. An old man appeared on the screen, and began speaking-

Shigran! I am Time Warrior#1, or Lord Ilorz Pascal. It is 15th January, 8000 CE, and I am in the Galaxia Sterilis. I have come to investigate a mysterious disappearance of over 20 stars in the past 2 years, and hope I can come to the root of this soon.

He paused it, and began speaking again-

That was my ancestor's first log about the Battle for the Stars. He recorded one soon after, and here it is

He swiped, and started a new recording

Shigran! There seems to be something suspicious going on. I contacted the Gloromians of the Sterilis Galaxy but have received no reply so far. There is also complete radio silence, which was not explained by the Time Council when I reported this to them. Therefore, I guess I'm going to have to do a little investigation of my own.

He returned to himself-

And so, the foundation for the Battle of the Stars was laid. The next log came three days later.

Then he shifted back to his ancestor-

Shigran! The mystery seems to be deeper than I initially thought it would be. I've been to their main planet, Regnantis, and it was abandoned completely. Upon further research, I saw that all their factories were still completely functional, and wonder of wonders, WORKING. The Sterilian Council Room looked polished, but it was just as empty as everywhere else. I decided to call reinforcements in, through the Time Council. They arrive tomorrow, and hopefully, we can solve this problem. 

And back to himself-

He called in the Time Warriors to figure this problem out, hoping that they would see something he hadn't. Little did he know, he was leading them into an ambush...

And to his ancestor again-

IT WAS A TRAP! THE GLOMORIANS WISHED TO DESTROY THE HUMANS, AND PLANTED LANDMINES ON THEIR PLANET, WHICH WERE REMOTELY CONTROLLABLE. THESE LANDMINES WERE UNLIKE OUR LANDMINES, WHICH RELEASE A SONIC BOOM. THESE HAD CONTAINED THE STARS WITHIN DYSON SPHERES AND SIPHONED THEIR ENERGY OFF, TRAPPING IT WITHIN THE LANDMINES. 50 of our people are now dead, thanks to the scheming of those Glomorians. By the sun, they shall pay!

Back to himself-

There was then a war between the Magnas and the Sterilises, which shook the entire Universal Sector. However, thanks to the efforts of my ancestor and his motivation of the Council to take action immediately, the Glomorians eventually lost. Their factories gave us multiple supplies, and the great placement of the Sterilis Galaxy brought in a lot of revenue, making the Magna Galaxia the undisputed champion of the Universal Sector. The huge increase in human resources allowed us to allocate one category of three to every person - a Ruler, a Time Warrior and a Runner.

This, then, was the story of the Magna Galaxia up until now. Now that you humans have understood me (hopefully) I shall begin with my story- the story of when I met myself.