Intro

Title:
After I made a contract with a Blood Servant, I was Marked

Alternative title:
契约血仆后我被标记了

Author:
一口西多士

Summary:
Ian the little vampire woke up, opened his coffin and found that all the blood in the castle had disappeared.

To make matters worse, his body was weak and he was hungry.

Ian licked his small fangs aggrievedly: I'm, so hungry.

Suddenly, an extremely attractive smell came from somewhere.

He followed the smell and found that a handsome man was exuding the scent of blood that made him drool.

Ian's eyes sparkled: it appeared! A great blood servant!

The little vampire happily made up his mind: first contact him, then try to compel him, and finally find a chance to contract him to become his blood servant...

Gu Lianzhou, the top actor known as the Best Alpha of the entertainment industry, has always been uninterested in falling in love.

Until he found out that the prettiest little trainee in his talent show in which he was a producer had a cute little secret.

Gu Lianzhou raised his eyebrows, making a contract... it's not impossible...

Later-

Ian was full of regret, and his voice trembled: I'm so stupid, really! For a bit of blood, I took this person in!

Gu Lianzhou slowly rubbed the neck of the little vampire in his arms, and laughed in a low voice: My dear master, it's my turn to mark you.

#Urgent! The blood servant commits the following, what to do?#

#What bad intentions can a blood servant have, he just wants to possess his master!#

Pairing:
Beautiful and lovely vampire, shou (Ian) X handsome and charming top actor, gong (Gu Lianzhou)

____

Please don't copy or repost this anywhere else.