Ch 5

Good guy!

The fat man called him a good guy.

Isn't this the perfect candidate to replace that hapless child, Chen Hongxuan?

What a beautiful face this is! With this face, even if the singing and dancing is completely trash, he can still get a lot of face-con fans!

The fat man instantly stood up, and looked lovingly at Ian, who was facing him.

The gentle afterglow of the sunset outlines the youth's white and delicate face.

Fragmented light spots leaped and fluttered on his slender eyelashes, and the sky spread out leisurely in his beautifully shaped eyes.

The young boy's tender red lips were slightly curved, like the soft peach petals on a tree branch in spring.

Everything around him was transformed into a perfect background, setting off his picturesque eyebrows even more.

The fat man expressed regret in his heart for interrupting this beautiful picture.

His chubby face showed an expression of excitement, and then he put a kind smile on his face, and said:

"Fate is so wonderful! Young man, I think you have good physique and the appearance of a rising star!"

Ian:? ? ?

The fat man suddenly slapped his forehead. He hurriedly took out a business card from his bag and handed it to Ian, while introducing himself: "I am the agent of Star Entertainment, Zeng Zhikai, you can call me Brother Zeng! I have a spot free for a men's talent show, I think it's perfect for you! Would you like to have dinner together? We can chat while we eat."

Hearing the word "dinner", Ian blinked and nodded his head expectantly.

The fat man was delighted when he saw Ian's shiny eyes (because he was looking forward to their cooperation).

***

It was already an hour later when the two had finished their meal at a nearby barbecue restaurant and started talking about business.

Before that, Zeng Zhikai watched with compassionate eyes as Ian gobbled up the various kinds of grilled food.

Ian eats quickly, but his movements are pleasing to the eye.

He was eating very attentively. He took a piece of pork slice, dipped it in sauce and then arched his eyebrows looking very happy and satisfied.

The barbecue restaurant is filled with a tempting aroma that is unique to grilled food. The flaming red chili powder in the sauce and the bright orange lights on the ceiling complement each other.

The various pieces of meat on the barbecue grill on the table ooze a layer of clear fat, sizzling and sticking to the grill pan.

Then I took a sip of the iced cola on the side, the translucent ice cubes clanging in the bubbling liquid.

It's the joy of indulging in calories!

Every time Zeng Zhikai wanted to speak, he swallowed it back when he looked at Ian's cheerful appearance.

He reminded himself, Wait a little longer, look at how hungry the child is!

Looking at Ian, he unknowingly ate till his stomach was extremely full.

When he came back to his senses after burping several times, Zeng Zhikai remembered his great weight loss plan and his expression became complicated for a while.

When Ian finally stopped, Zeng Zhikai spoke: "It's like this! Now there is a talent show called «Flash Trainee» that is about to start recording, and one of the original contestants from Starlight Entertainment was unable to participate due to an accidental injury, so now there is a spot open."