Ch 4

Gu Lianzhou once again thought of the boy whose face he couldn't see, in his dream.

He cleverly brought the fingertip of his other hand to the mouth of the little guy in his palm.

However, the little dumpling in his palm moved his body slightly, and then turned his back towards him.

Gu Lianzhou laughed lightly at what he was thinking.

He asked the flight attendant on the plane to bring him a cup of warm milk.

There was also a small spoon in the milk glass.

Gu Lianzhou picked up the small spoon, slowly took a spoonful of milk, and fed it to the mouth of the small dumpling.

Ian was thinking about when he could take the opportunity to escape and change back to his original form.

Unexpectedly, something fragrant was handed to his mouth.

This is different from the aroma of blood that can fully stimulate the taste buds, but it is also very attractive to Ian, who is hungry right now.

As a half-vampire, he does not reject human food and can eat it.

Unlike other vampires contempt for half-vampires, Ian is very happy to be able to enjoy food other than blood.

But according to the clan elders, the energy that Ian gets from these foods is too little, not enough to replenish the energy consumed by hunting and other activities.

Ian finished drinking a spoonful of milk in small sips, only to feel a warm current enveloping his body.

Now this little bat has become satisfied, he has become docile and his fur has become
more fluffy.

Ian found out that the utility of human food seems to have become greater?

The hunger in his stomach was gradually fading, and the energy brought by the milk suppressed his desire to absorb blood.

Recalling a series of changes after he woke up, Ian planned to find the opportunity to continue trying.

After feeding the little dumpling, Gu Lianzhou felt the plane descend.

After a while, he heard assistant Xiao Wu shouting at the door: "Brother Zhou! We're here!"

Gu Lianzhou responded casually, and reached out his hand to pick up the little dumpling to put it into the pocket of his sweater.

Afterwards, he walked to the door with his long legs, paused for a few seconds, and then said to Xiao Wu: "Prepare a cage later."

"Cage?"

Xiao Wu suspected that he had heard it wrong.

With a puzzled expression on his face, he reached out and touched the back of his head, as if he was trying to recall his memory.

Did Brother Zhou have pets? No, ah!

"Ok."

Gu Lianzhou recalled the pictures he saw on the Internet before, and added: "Just for hamsters, the kind with toys."

"Oh, okay, no problem! I'm going now."

Xiao Wu patted his chest and responded.

He thought to himself, it seems that Brother Zhou wants to raise a hamster?

Just... a weirdly special one! As expected of Brother Zhou!

After getting off the plane, Gu Lianzhou got in the car. The agent Xu Xue was already waiting there with a lot of documents.