Ch 3

Gu Lianzhou raised his eyebrows, this young man is a little too beautiful.

There is no shortage of beauties in the entertainment industry. The little fresh meat that pops up every year is like a crucian carp that crosses the river.

But the young man not far from him had an unforgettable beautiful face, and he also had a clean and moving temperament.

To create the mood for writing songs, Gu Lianzhou only turned on a warm yellow lamp next to the sofa.

In addition, there are no other light sources in the room.

Under the faint yellow light, he could see the outline of the exquisite features of the other party, and even the long eyelashes were dyed with a golden halo.

Gu Lianzhou's gaze slid across the star-like apricot eyes of the other party, and landed on the little mole on the corner of his lips that added a sense of contrast.

Unexpectedly, the original irritability seemed to be silently extinguished by something.

Gu Lianzhou nodded with interest and asked, "What can I do for you?"

There was a bit of teasing in his voice.

The boy met his gaze and spoke, with a unique voice, like broken jade falling into the deep sea, and like a juicy tender peach.

"Excuse me...can you give me a bite?"

His trailing voice was a little soft, as if he was pouting without showing it.

Gu Lianzhou was stunned again, what kind of development was this?

He glanced at the boy who seemed to have plucked up the courage to speak, pondering what the other party meant.

Take a bite? ? ?

Late at night, saying it in this tone...

Tsk, I didn't see it, you are very wild, brother.

Gu Lianzhou gave a low laugh, raised his handsome face, and motioned the boy to come over with his chin.

Before he could think of anything further to say, he saw the boy in front of him speeding up.

The young man walked up to him and sat down, raised a particularly delicate face, and repeated timidly: "Can you give me a bite?"

His eyes were still clear, without any ambiguity, as if he was talking about something very serious.

It's like a frank and honest schoolboy asking in all sincerity, "May I borrow your homework, please?"

Gu Lianzhou was amused by his own metaphor. He was very interested and nodded slightly.

"Okay, you can bite.", he said casually.

***

Ian found that he was still on the plane holding the neck of the Future Blood Servant, but just now he suddenly entered a dream.

His pupils widened suddenly.

Ian knows that some blood races have special abilities that can pull people into dreams, but he doesn't have this ability.

He was puzzled, and he heard the man beside him say with a smile in his eyes: "Okay, you can bite."

Although this is just a dream, everything seemed so real.

The cool breeze at night, the light halo, and the familiar blood scent that lingers around Ian's nose, which is denser and more lingering, rich and inviting.

Ian couldn't help but swallow his saliva.

It's not bad to have a bite in a dream!

He fixedly looked at the man in front of him who looked exactly like the future blood servant, and blinked happily.