2

I came down to the fourth floor and turned right in search of room no 203. It was not a herculean task to find it, but if it is again the wrong room, then, you count me dead. I knocked on the door with a lot of expectations on my instincts. A young man, maybe around his mid-twenties stood in front of me. He smelled of alcohol and cigarette mixed with a lady's perfume aroma. I was tired of this 'climb down, climb up game. I can't take it any longer. I give up.

"Sorry for the disturbance," I said as if nothing has happened and moved with a sense of rage boiling in me.
"Hey, Katie" came the sudden sound, it was her voice, I can recognize it, even if I was in a trance. I turned to erupt on that bitch Mary.
I saw long legs, an hourglass-shaped body, and a cute face, especially her luscious lips, which were the embodiment of attractiveness.
"Mary, you bi..... Where were you?", I asked her, trying hard to maintain my composure.

She was simply gorgeous in that denim jeans and smiley-faced t-shirt. Slowly, my rage calmed and the excitement of being with her reached its zenith.

"Here, waiting for you. So, you got my text. Well, get in. The other room, which I booked. Some rich lady paid off the manager, but, not bad, this room is quite comfortable and has quite a  scenic balcony view. The manager also sent us a bottle of complimentary champagne as compensation. I Hope, we are comfortable." she again pleased me with her usual sweet voice, exhibiting a bit of excitement. Now, I am in a situation, she nicely apologized to me. So, no whining, I have to anchor her to all the pain, she had put me on, tactically.

"It's okay, but I don't understand who is 'we' in-between 'us'?" Shoot, she's got no reply for this.

"Oh! First, get into the room, here today we have Kevin Notrefield, my manager. I invited him, for the celebrations."

It is not fair, I can't accept him and what did she mean by celebrations?
But, Mary talked to me with her expressions to excuse her for it and escaped herself into a room.

"So, help yourself with the introduction stuff, beauty?" The handsome man asked in his alcoholic state.

"You don't have any right to call me 'beauty' and I don't have to tell about myself to anyone," I said to him, reluctantly.

The room was flocked with numerous hotel-worthy things in place, which sighed my sorted brain. Except for the unwelcomed visitor(as per me), this weekend's time would have been a chartbuster in our cherished moments. Something smelled fishy about this manager. why has Mary invited her boss to a hotel room? She could have chosen a cafe or a dinner night with him if she wants. A piece of something was missing in this case.

"Myself, Kevin Notrefield, people call me Kev for short. Sorry for the annoyance and if you don't mind, try this champagne, it's great." He approached me, placing his words, gently.

I kind of liked his approach, but I am a bitch, which he doesn't know.

"Oh! Now, you have suddenly grown your balls to talk properly to a woman?" I encountered him with my bossy side.

"Classic! I remember someone with the same persona as you. It's my ex-wife, I thought her to be my apple. With time, I got to know, she was a cashew nut, protecting herself inside her ego."

"Cut that shit and get your mouth shut," I ordered him. I knew there were not the words to be told to your friend's boss when your friend earns her bread through him, but I don't like fools talking about their past. It sucks.