3

Mary came back with a tray of Remy Martin V, three cognac glasses, and an ice bowl. I highly doubt that she had brought Remy Martin. So, the puzzle completes now, it is her boss trying to lure her and take advantage of her gullibility. She placed the whiskey gently on the organized table, poured it, and added an ice cube to each snifter. She handed me one, took one for herself, and left the last one.

"It's party time, folks." She burst out, excitingly.

Has something hard hit Mary's head or what? She is behaving completely out of blue. Something's not fitting, she is not the Mary, whom I met in the resort. I sipped a bit of alcohol, while the man was on fire with a record of non-stop drinking of five glasses and on. I waited for the ripe time, held Mary's hand, and took her to the adjacent room.

"Have you sold your brain or left it in some drawer? What the hell is this?" I made my point, without any loose knots.

"As I have told you, he is my boss and I invited him here. Any objections?" She retreated with pressing casualness.

"Yes, what is he, your respected boss doing here?"

"I got you, Katie. But, do you remember our last visit to the resort?"

"Yeah, I do, but what does it have to do with you, now?"

"A lot."

My mind started sorting my resort experience, which I never forgot.