Hospital

"Stats are good, she should be able to leave within the hour" I hear someone say.

I open my eyes and feel something oddly familiar. I see the plain white walls and hear the beeping of machines. I'm in the hospital. I look over and see Nolan.

"Why the hell am I here again?" I say, rubbing my head.

"You can blame Aiden and Jack for that" he replies.

"Where are they?" I ask, confused.

"In another room, they are fine but I wanted you guys to all be checked out.

"Emily and Carl are with Carl's babysitter so don't worry," he laughs. I smile.

After an hour of talking and figuring out why Jack and Aiden had such a big fight over nothing a nurse comes in.

"Good news Ms Clarke, you can go home" the nurse smiles.

"Cool" Nolan says. She unhooks me from an IV and I put my shoes on.

"Can you tell me anything about Jack Porter or Aiden Mathis?" I ask the nurse before she leaves. She checks her clipboard.

"Mr Mathis and Mr Porter both have concussions, just like you and a few other minor injuries but other than that they are ok. Should be able to go home as well" she smiles.

"Thank you" Nolan says as we all leave the room. "So" Nolan whispers as we walk through the hall. "Are you going to check up on Jack or Aiden?" he asks.

"I guess I'll go see Aiden, not that he deserves any visitors" I reply, rolling my eyes.

"They both don't but I'll go see Jack" he says, stopping at Aiden's room, vaguely being able to see him. "Good luck, I'll see you soon," Nolan says, brushing past me and heading towards Jack's room.

I swing the door open and startle Aiden. He looks up at me but then closes his eyes again. "Don't you dare just ignore me" I say, shutting the door behind me.

"I didn't say anything," he smirks. "Exactly. This is all your fault you know" I say, frustrated. "Not entirely, Jack-" I cut him off.

"It's your fault that we all ended up in hospital for a good three hours". Aiden rubs his forehead.

"He made me so mad though," Aiden groans. I sit down.

"That still doesn't let you get away with what happened. You and Jack had a fight and we all got the brunt of it." I finish my sentence as a nurse walks in. She says the same thing as what she told me not that long ago.

Aiden and I walk out of the room and out to the front of the hospital, where Nolan and Jack are waiting.

"Don't even talk to each other" I say walking between them. Aiden and Jack glare at each other and then follow Nolan and I to the car. I sit in the back with Aiden and Jack sits in the front with Nolan so we can split the two up.

The car ride is silent except for when Aiden slightly nudges me and whispers an apology to me. Sometimes you can tell if it's meaningful or not, this time it was, to my surprise. I nod my head and smile. We arrive at the stowaway and Jack and I head inside. He sits down and sighs. I close the door behind me.

"Jack I'm so sorry, Aiden-" Jack cuts me off.

"Don't apologize Amanda, this wasn't your fault." He sighs. I sit down next to him.

"It's Aiden's fault that the three of us now have concussions" I say.

"Yeah but the lead up to that was both of our faults. I'm just so pissed off that you got hurt when you weren't even a part of the fight" he replies. We both get up and I hug him.

"It's ok Jack" I whisper. The babysitter comes down with Emily. I smile.

"Hey baby" I say, taking her out of the babysitter's hands. I thank her and put Emily down into the pram. I go to leave but Jack grabs my arm.

"Are you going to be alright? With Aiden and the situation?" He says. I smile and nod.

"He'll be alright I can sort him out" I laugh. He smiles and waved goodbye as I leave.

I didn't even realize this was long-ish lol