Explanation

The doorbell rings shortly after. "I didn't know it only took like 5 minutes to get to my house" Nolan laughs as he answers the door. Daniel walks straight in and Nolan looks at me.

"Ok you have to explain some things because I'm very confused" Daniel says sitting down next to me.

"I don't actually know why you're confused," I laugh. Daniel looks at me very seriously.

"What did you mean earlier today that my parents were 'torturing' your fiancé, what does that even mean?" he asks.

"Your parents hired Aiden's ex to kidnap him and either try to kill him or hookup with him, I'm not sure, but all I know is that it failed" I say leaning back.

"Why would they do that?" He asks, smirking.

"I don't know, maybe because your Mother hates me and Aiden" I reply. Daniel stands up.

"Well that's all I needed to know, thanks I guess".

"Wait" he sits back down. I roll my eyes. "I've got another question". The doorbell rings and cuts him off.

"Hold that thought" Nolan says getting up to the door. He looks through the peephole and then looks at me shocked. I look confused at him.

"Aiden and the baby" Nolan signals. My eyes open wide.

"I think this is for you" Nolan says coming back to us. I race up and quickly open the door and go outside.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper.

"The damn baby won't stop crying. I've been trying for like 20 minutes. I roll my eyes.

"You didn't try long enough" I say. I open the door and Aiden follows me in. He looks at Daniel.

"Grayson what on earth are you doing here?" He scoffs.

"Mathis, long time no see, how are you doing?" He looks down at the carrier.

"Who's baby is that?" He asks quickly. Aiden laughs.

"He doesn't know this is yours does he". I roll my eyes and look at Aiden. He stops laughing.

"We'll he didn't until you just said it" I growl. I look over at Daniel who has shocked written all over his face.

"Baby, yours? What? When did you have time for that? You- you were sterile..." he drifts off.

"Yeah I probably am still" I say. "I was pregnant with her when you shot me". Daniel looks like he's about to pass out.

"You- you weren't lying...what" he starts to slur his words.

"Well technically no, but I didn't actually know I was pregnant until I was in the hospital" I reply.

"And guess what Grayson, it's not yours" Aiden laughs. I punch his arm.

"I couldn't care less Aiden," Daniel replies. "Well I'm going to go because I can't deal with what I just found out" he gets up and leaves. Aiden just looks at me and then Nolan. I pick up the carrier.

"Perfect timing Aiden, perfect timing".

"How was I supposed to know he didn't know, or that he was even here?" Aiden laughs. I sarcastically roll my eyes.

"How did you even know I was here?" I ask.

"Tracked your phone" he proudly replies.

"Learned from the best" Nolan laughs. Emily starts to whine.

"We better go" I say to Nolan. Nolan waves goodbye. I strap Emily into Aiden's car.

"Be careful" I say, closing the door. Aiden closes his door and winds down the window.

"I will Amanda" he smirks. I smile and kiss his lips. He smiles as I walk back to my car.

Second last chapter ahhh