Chapter 5

Baby's Point of View

Charles is simply cruel, plain, and simple

Charles is simply cruel, plain, and simple. He's so wicked with his movements. Devouring my very womanhood, making sure he has consumed it all. He is both unaffected and determined. Once he makes a decision, he's unstoppable. Charles desired me, and here I am. Now.

Caged.

Charles will go to any lengths to imprison me. It's an endgame once he catches up with you. He's brutal and ruthless. Your only and best option is to embrace death quickly rather than suffer at its hands.

"You're mine, and you'll never be free," these were the words that kept repeating in my mind. My whole being is reverberating with it. Why did I ever believe that I would get away from him?

I've been on my knees for almost half an hour, and my jaw and throat are both numb while he enjoys the delight he receives from the pleasure he gets from my mouth. I try to concentrate as much as I can on the reward of seeing my son rather than on the nagging discomfort that comes with every push. The worst feeling is when he pinches the bridge of my nose from time to time, believing that this would increase the suction, giving him a more snug feeling within my mouth.

I felt both of his hands gripping me on the back of my head tighter as I felt his body stiffen, unloading his seeds in me.  I pulled away sensing that he was done using my mouth. I looked at his face that had a taunting, satisfied smile. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and backed away a few steps to get up from the floor.

I was about to ask if I could see Anthony, for just when I thought he'd had all his fun humiliating me, he comes up with yet another ruse to make me feel dirty. He pulled on my waist hard and kneaded my breast, making me gasp.

With a swift move, Charles presses my chest on the table and attacks my nape right away.  I don't struggle, as the faster he is done with me, the sooner I get to see my son. He flips the hem of my dress up, exposing my naked bottom.

 He flips the hem of my dress up, exposing my naked bottom

He gave me a hard spank, earning him a scream. I then felt his finger in my back hole, playing with the rim as he slowly stretched it. When I started to move, panic arose, and I tried to get up, but his heavy hands pressed me back down. "Don't move." He yelled in annoyance after spanking me again. I'm aware of where he's about to plant his thing and it will be very painful.