Chapter 7

Baby's Point of view

This theatre is an artistic work on a very large scale, dedicated only to the exclusive membership of the likes of Charles

This theatre is an artistic work on a very large scale, dedicated only to the exclusive membership of the likes of Charles. It was created for one single purpose. This is the enjoyment of all kinds of art forms in the sickest way.

The walls are covered with large murals depicting various lustful emotions that span the length of a wall. Three of them are being shown with full lighting in a levitating frame that may be traced back to the Renaissance era.

I overheard someone claim that these are the most valuable artifacts in the whole theater because they are protected by an invisible laser that prevents anybody from getting too near to them. I wasn't able to make out who the artist was since the blonde girl who was bringing us to the stage hall was moving at a quick pace.

Sculptures of ancient human bodies were carefully placed in every corner of the building. Artifacts that will very certainly cost billions.

The theme of the art, from every single kind of individual piece, sets the tone of what kind of entertainment this place truly is.

This place is where you indulge in all forms of madness without having a consequence, as long as your name, including your bank account, can afford it.

It only occurred to me that this theatre has many branches like a high-end fast-food chain and was mainly created for the rich and powerful when a tall blonde man who introduces himself as the general manager came to pay his respect to Charles. He gracefully presented him with a welcome gift. He mentioned that this is one of the finest delicacies the theatre offers only to Charles. The dish is seasoned in gold flakes, plated beautifully on a black and white dish saucer. I wasn't all in the conversation as I know what this whole situation is all about.

I only looked back to be polite when the manager wished for us to enjoy the night before quickly leaving. I could tell the man was used to people like Charles, as he knew exactly how to speak to him.

I tried my best to remain calm as I silently breathed deeply and kept my palms on the side of my hips.

I may not have grown up to be like a normal person simply going in and out of theatres, but I know that normal people would go home happy after visiting such kinds of entertainment establishments. Because of my first experience, I developed a trauma around seeing any theatre. I'm trying to stop the heaviness I'm feeling inside my chest as I concentrate some more on my breathing.

Both times I came into one of the branches, there was just pain waiting for me after the show. I try to calm myself and be smart about my next move. For Charles, this is what getting a culture means.

As I'm sitting on the couch with Charles. Drinks are being served. He let me have a couple of glasses, mentioning how nice it was for me to have a taste of good wine. I look around and there are just people on the upper part of the floor.