The beginning

Your pov

Beeep Beeeep Beeep Beeeep

"ugh...." I groggily turned around to turn off the alarm. "what time is it?" I opened one of my eyes .. "7:05 a.m." I quickly yeeted my covers and ran to my closet. (pick whatever clothes you like) "I'm Late!" I ran towards my kitchen while trying to put on my clothes. Grabbing a piece of bread and my bag/satchel. Running out the door toward my work my feet felt..cold? I looked down and saw that i was barefoot."Agh!" Facepalming myself I ran (again) to my home and grabbed whatever pair of socks, put on my shoes and went to work. (you work in a café btw) 

??? pov

I laid my back on the side of an alley way, counting the trinkets that I had stolen. "It's about $200..." I said to "Bob" the toon that I work for. "Here.." he said handing me my $200. "Say..toots.." "Hm?" I hummed while counting my money." Why don't 'ya get a boyfriend?? You are old enough and good looking" I looked at him with a face of 'really dude?'. Me? A boyfriend?? HA!! never. "Good one. Anyways I have more stuff to steal so-""Actually, you can take the week off" wait..WHat?!?!? "huh?" "Yeah the boss told me to tell you because...."He started to scratch behind his neck...suspicious..."He needs you to find some questers." Just as I was about to speak he cut me off. "I know what you're thinking. Why did he chose you? Because he knows you're good with these kind of things." "But that was in the pa-""ANYWAYs I have to go.." He said while disappearing..huh... Anyways since I have the week off I guess I'll go to a café nearby...

__________________________________________________

WOOOO! First chapter done! The ??? pov is my oc, she's female soo..

I don't know if you guys would like to have some kind of connection with her or any other character but anyways I must continue on with the book. But let me know if you guys would like to have a connection with any other character. This takes place after they find the clog wheel piece.