Ink illness

Since I have no requests I will continue this book so....

??? pov

( so "Bob" gave Tiery -my oc- a paper on how the questers look like and where to find them)

Sitting down I looked at the map "bob" gave me. Looks like they are in a cafe. But another person or toon was appearing on the paper with them..how strange. Anyways.. getting up I decided to go buy a few things and then plan something to make myself part of the group in order to kill them.

Nobody/3rd pov

While Y/n was getting the drinks, the questers were talking about them. " Do you think they're a boy or a girl??" "I don't know they looked like both.." " Well they were pretty nice" " I think so too" Boris taking out the map looked at it and his eyes went wide. " BENdy the map got slightly clearer." He said his voice cracking. One or two people turned, others kept doing what they were doing. " Does that mean we're getting closer?" "Possibly" Felix was amazed by the map. Y/n came back with the drinks saying "Here we go, your drinks" they said. "Are you guys ready to order??" Suddenly Bendy started to cough....ink

Your pov

Oh no...I just stared in horror, suddenly I was getting flashbacks of my family. 

Flashback

"M-mom??" I said with my eyes wide with streams of tears rolling down my face. "Honey *cough* *cough* please remember that I love you" She started to cough more ink with blood. With her last breath/might she kissed me on my forehead. "M-mom??! MOM!!" She went limp and fell slowly to the side.

End of flashback

I pushed the thoughts away and without thinking I grabbed him and ran to Ink Illness room(yes the café has a room to deal with this) After putting him on the stool with a bucket I started to search frantically the shelves for the pills. "W-which pills do you t-take??" I asked him. "The white*cough* *cough* ones *cough*" Grabbing the white ones I took the cap off and picked one out and gave it to him. I also grabbed a water bottle for him. He painfully swallowed it and I could see he felt less pain.." Are you feeling better??" I asked him. "Y-yeah"

 Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. "B-Bendy?? Are you okay?" Without hesitation the toon that knocked came in. I turned my head around and saw that the wolf with the bandanna was the toon that knocked. I got up and moved to the side so the wolf could see. "BENDY!!" He yelled. Going- no running to where 'Bendy' was,  he embraced him in a hug. But he pulled back, "Bendy how did you stop the ink?" "The painkillers" Bendy responded with a shrug. "But how?? your painkillers are still in your bag." The wolf said. "They helped me" He pointed at me. I blushed a little. Holding my hand out I said "Name's Y-" "OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" The wolf said while shaking my hand very violently. "Y-y-ou-r  we-el-c-c-oo-m-e"I swear I felt like I was going up and down like in those movies. "Boris, bro, your shaking them so hard, they look like a blur." Boris was the wolf's name, huh. 

_______________________________________________________

Another chapter done. Sorry If I didn't update sooner but here's the chapter.

Please let me know which character you'd like to be shipped with, the character with the highest votes will be the one I'm shipping yall with.