Meeting them

Your pov

"H-hey b-boss!" I said stuttering. "You're late" I started to sweat and shake..I can't lose another job..I've lost so many.".*sigh* Y/n, I'll let you work for today but after that go find another job." My eyes opened with shock, the little hope that I had died. I sighed dragging my feet to the locker room grabbing my uniform. I changed, but..I've lost another job..

Looking at myself in the mirror I thought 'I hope I can get another job'... wait a minute.. If I work hard during this shift and I gain a lot of money I can get this job back! I fist pumped (is that how you say it?) the air. Entering the bathroom I washed my face, fixed my hair, and went to punch in. (?) I grabbed my notebook, pen, some straws, napkins, and put them on the pouch of my apron. I was ready.

(Timeskip)

Bendy pov

I motioned for Mr. Felix to enter the café along with Boris and Mugman. But I shut the door on Cuphead's face. Pfft- He's now cursing under his breath. My bro motioned me to come to a table they've picked. Sitting down the rest of the group also sat down. 

(I don't know how all cafe's work so this will be a mix of my favorite café)

Your pov

After getting the order of table number five I went to the kitchen practically yelling (order goes here). After that I went outside the kitchen to see that table 2 had some people in it, giving them a minute or so I walked toward them. "Hello there, what would you like to drink?" I said giving them my nicest smile. The first one who spoke up was a cat toon, and if a remember correctly he was Felix, Adventurer and writer. " Could I get milk please?" He said in a British accent. Not gonna lie, his voice was hot. I wrote down his drink. 

The next toon that spoke was a guy that has a mug for a head with a blue straw, a blue scarf along with some blue pants, grey/white shirt and some white gloves. " Two orange juice please" He said while putting his arm around a wolf with a blue-ish gray-ish bandanna a light brown jacket (correct me if I'm wrong) and a light gray shirt. Writing down their drink, I turned my head towards the next guy. He had a cup for a head with blond hair/liquid, a red bendy straw in his head, a grey coat, white shirt, and white gloves. "Coffee only" "writing down his drink. I looked to the last guy. He's so short. "Water only please, no ice" " Sure I'll be back with your guy's drink" Going to the kitchen I ...

_____________________________________________________

I'm going to end it here with a cliffhanger cuz i'm lazy....Anyways..I need people to choose who they want a relationship. plssssss..........I can't continue the book without who people want to be in a relationship with...