Hope for a Miracle

So, I only have one vote to who you guys want to be shipped with so...I will mainly focus on the voted character.

3rd pov

While y/n was trying to get their composure outside the room, the wolfy was cleaning his brother up. The cup brothers were still sitting on the table with the cat. The one with the mug on his head spoke up, "Should we check on them?" "You do know they take their time right?" "Oh right.."

Your pov

I held my head outside the room. The world was slowly starting to stop. "y/n are you ok??" I looked towards the voice and saw my co-worker, Jake. He is really a nice guy despite being a dishwasher person. "Y-yeah.." I said. "Y/n I heard that you've been fired...I'm sorry.." He had a genuine sad/sorry face. "It's fine I'll just get another job.." "But y/n there aren't anymore jobs, you already tried all of them.." I stared at him wide eyed, but it was the truth, I already tried all of the legal jobs here. Suddenly I felt something roll down my cheek, a tear. "Y-y/n your crying!" I hugged him. Instead of pushing me off, he just held me while I cried. 

Bendy pov

After Boris cleaned me up I brushed my hair. Gotta look good for the ladies. Boris was cleaning the mess of the floor I left. "Boris, I'll clean the mess. I'm the one who caused it." Boris shot me a look. "Look, while I clean up the mess you should thank Y/n the toon who helped you, I never heard you say thank you to them.." Boris said to change my mind about cleaning. "Oh right..I forgot." 

 I grabbed the door knob and pushed the door slowly. On the right I saw Y/n talking to another toon. I stayed quiet to not interrupt their conversation. "Y/n I heard that you've been fired...I'm sorry.." the other guy said. "It's fine I'll just get another job.."  "But y/n there aren't anymore jobs, you already tried all of them.." I just stared wide eyed. I wanted to say something to say something, at least "I'm sorry to hear that" But just as I was about to say something, Y/n started to cry.

 I quietly closed the door so that they wouldn't hear me. "All done Bendy, did you say thank you to Y/n??" Boris said while standing up. "They're crying Boris.." Boris stood with a face that said, "confused confusion" yet with a worry look to it. "Should we give them some time??" Boris asked quietly. "How about I say thank you to them, then we return to the table?" I asked. "I guess so.."

Your pov

Even though I stopped crying ,I was still wrapped in a hug by Jake. I pulled away a bit which he let go. "Thanks Jake" "No problem Y/n" He said with a hint of blush covering his cheeks. "I just hope you find another j-"  "JAKE!! You have more dishes to clean!!" My boss yelled."Well I have to got Y/n, hope you find another job!" With that he left. But my boss came closer "Oh y/n, there you are. I want to speak with you privately.."  "Uh.. sure" "what you did was heroic, and also with getting all the order before your co-workers, but I'm afraid you can't stay here" I didn't cry nor punch him in the face, I just said, "I-I know" "I'm sorry bu-" That's when the ink room door opened. "Thank you Mr/Mrs Y/n for everything" The little demon toon said. With that he turned and went to go to his table along with the little wolfy Boris.

~Timeskip~

I opened the door to my suite and threw my bag on my sofa. Closing the door behind me and locking it, I took my shoes off. I went immediately to my bathroom and checked the cupboard where I hid my money. Opening the cookie box, I counted it, only $30.02 ($30 is about $496.87 today) I sighed and folded the money back into the cookie box. 'will that be enough to survive a while without a job??' I wondered. After taking a bath and putting on my pj's, I was laying in my bed. 'I need a miracle to survive.. I hope a that a miracle happens'. But I knew that it was impossible for a miracle to happen, especially in my current state. But who knows, it might happen. I closed my eyes and slept.

-______________________________________-

I have my motivation to write back again!! Sorry for putting this on hold, I got caught up on other things...I forgot to mention that your gender neutral here. So you can choose whether you want to be male or female or none or both.