Chapter 13 - Patience

His POV

She was laughing with the blonde while eating their breakfast. She looks so happy...but she's not when she's with me.

I remembered the night before. How her words and actions crushed me into pieces. Those scared eyes of hers. She must hate me that much, doesn't she?

If giving her space is the only answer, I'll be patient enough. For now, I'll just watch her from afar.

----

Her POV

Time check, it was already six in the evening. Ino pig and I was strolling down the streets of Konoha.

"Ino pig, will stay with me again tonight?"

She tapped her chin as if thinking what to reply.

"Hmmmm...I think I'll ask Sai about that. You know, if he wants me home tonight then..." I cut her off.

"Then tell him to be patient."

"I can do that...but..."

"But?" I anxiously asked.

"Billbroad brow, men are naturally patient beings." She clearly explained. "Honestly, they are even more patient than us."

I raised a brow.

"...but not for long. If they know they have the very right to do so."

I noded. She has a point.

"And one last thing..." She gestured me to come closer, she will whisper something.

"He'll be really impatient... especially if you're his wife." She winked.

If I only have a mirror, I could see how red my face was.

"See you later Billboard brow."

----

I wiped the last plate that I'm washing earlier. I just had my dinner.

I look at the watch. Ino will be here any time soon.

----

Meanwhile...

At the Yamanaka's resisdence...

"Darlin?"

"Hmmm..."

"Billboard brow ask me if I can stay with her again tonight?"

Sai just smiled but shook his head.

"Doshita no?" She pouted.

He scopped her face and playfully squeeze it. "Don't do that!"

"Don't do what?!"

He scoffed. "I might just do it without your permission again."

She blushed. Hard.

----

Back to the Uchiha manor...

I look at the watch again. It's been an hour already but still no sign of Ino.

I sighed.

The house was so huge, it suddenly feels so empty. Maybe I'll just take a bath to brush these thoughts out of my head.

I feel so relaxed.The water was not too hot. It was actually warm. This feels nice.

A short nap wouldn't hurt right?

Maybe after this Ino will be here
already.

I close my eyes as my consciousness slowly fades.

----

I was awoken by a loud knock. Getting out of the tub, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me securely.

There was a loud knock again.

"Coming." I shouted back.

I inwardly scoffed.

Impatient Ino Pig, she's all talk about that "patience" thing earlier.

Then a loud knock again.

"Will you be patien...t." My eyes
widen.

He just stared at me from top to bottom, then he smirked. That's when I realized I was just wearing a freakin' towel.

Before he could even utter a word, I hurriedly slammed and locked the door close.

Why was he here? What does he want this time? My mind was clouded with questions.

I turned to face my back but bumped into something...or more like into someone.

And in just seconds, I found myself leaning against the wall. My left wrist was tightly pinned above my head.

I breathing hitched as I felt his rough hot breathing on my naked neck. I could almost hear my heart pounding. I feel so defenseless.

"Please don't, Sasuke-kun." I pleaded. Hoping that somehow it would calm him down.

"Gomen. I can't control myself anymore."

"Please..."

"Just stay still. This won't take long."

I tried screamed but there's no voice coming out.

It felt like I'm drowning.

----

His POV

It was almost midnight again when I decide to check up on her. The lights was still open this time. Was the blonde girl with her?

I just sensed her chakra but there's no trace of the blonde.

She's alone.

I cautiously entered the place, masking my presence again.

Why was she in our bathroom in the middle of the night?

----

A/N: A special mention again to these awesomely amazing people:

AnxietyFromHell

OncexCarats

MennaSa2

HeatherPringle6

Idelis26

Amallagssir

lilian1234_x

Kizunacosplay

Silvermonpm

parthiankavya

Fatimanaser1538

priscilla_anime

swarona

user24017338

nooraZXXX

and last but not the least,

NevaJeanSolano

I had tons of author's block these past few months. But here's another chapter for y'all.

I'm sorry for not updating.

See you in the next one.

~ Ja ne.