Chapter 4.1 - It's Complicated

In front of my apartment's ..

"Thanks for walking me here Sasuke." I smiled, a fake one.

I'm about to turn around when Sasuke spoke.

"Let us go inside first." He's dragging me inside.

"Eh? Matte!!"

Everything happens in a blink of an eye. I was already leaning against the door with Sasuke-kun's hands wrapping on my waist. His hot breaths tickles my ears. I'm not used to this, he's so close.

"Sa-Sasuke-kun? What are you?" I tried to ask.

"Gomen Sakura." He just simply replied.

My eyes went wide. Suddenly my heart pounds rapidly, my breathing's uneven. All my suspicions have been concluded. Did they really heard my little outburst at Ino's place earlier? Should I deny it? Should I tell truth? Does he pity me because of what he have heard? That's why he was doing this? Thoughts are just overflowing on my mind.

"Y-You don't need to go that far." I pushed him a little, but he just didn't budge.

"Hn. Focus." Now I'm more confused.

"W-What are you saying?"

He didn't reply, I gasped when he scooped me up and carried me...to my room?

"H-Hey! Hey!" I tried to struggle.

Too late, very too late. You know what I mean? Well...how should I describe this.
He was...you know. Ugh!!! He was on top of me! And I'm just here...laying in my bed like a freak, intoxicated by his hypnotizing eyes. I forgot to speak or move at the moment.

Did he really want to go this far? What the h*ck am I even thinking?!!

"Are you taking an advantage on me?" At last, I finally managed to ask as I've finally managed to calm myself.

"I have to." He casually stated in his most poker-faced manner.

"What?" My brows furrowed. My blood boils as I realized what he just said. "You jerk!" I struggled again. "Get off me!!" He complied and help me to sit.

"Don't take it mistakenly. I told you to focus but you won't listen. Someone's following us earlier. I think it's one of the ANBUs who was being ordered to watch us." He scoffed. "What were you thinkin' huh?"

I was speechless. My mouth was in a shape of a sphere. I'm sure as of now, my face was in a deep shade of red. I'm so stupid!!

"I, I thought..."

"You thought what?"

"You would..." I blinked when I realized what I was about to say. "No-Nothing. Ha. ha."

Good things I didn't say it out loud. That will supposed be the most embarrassing moment of my entire life.

"Sakura." Though I have not yet completely recovered from earlier, I turned to face him.

I blinked several times, trying to process what had just happened. His one hand on my nape. His eyes were shut. His face so close. And lastly...his lips...was on mine.

--

His POV

When I realized what I just did, I broke the contact. I don't why I did that. It's like my body just acted on its own.

"Sakura." Her face was so confused.

I'm about to speak when she cuts me off.

"NO! No! Don't speak!" Her breathing's rough. She was shaking. "I know. I understand. You're only doing this because you sensed someone still watching us."

"No. It's not like that." I reason out.

"YES IT IS SASUKE-KUN!! Yes it is! You don't have to lie to me anymore!"

What was she talking about?

"I said it's not like that."

"THEN WHY?!!" She was at rage.

I went into silence. My head went blank. I was just there, watching Sakura as she began to cry.

What did I just do? I really feel so guilty.

"You know Sasuke-kun...I've been trying all my best... all my best, just to forget what I feel for you." She confessed. "But it just...it just won't go away. No matter how many times you tried to kill me. No matter how many times you will turn me down. I'm just right here...like a fool. Like a helpless teenaged fan girl in-love." She laughed bitterly. "How many times I told myself not to be selfish anymore...but I just always did. Sometimes I just wish someone would just erase my memory and forget this."

I was so dumbfounded. I can't even utter a word. After all that I've done to her. After all that what happened. She has still had faith in me. Even if me myself, had already given up. She was always there, supporting me, helping me. How can I do such cruel things to her?

Her face suddenly lighten up, like she had a bright idea. But the next thing she said has really crushed my soul.

"Yes. You...you can help me. You can use your Sharingan and cast a genjutsu on me. Then you can erase my memory." I can't believe what she just said. Is she that desperate? My heart. It's hurts.

"No. I can't." I said as I shook my head.

"Yes, you can. Only you can do that Sasuke." She suddenly looked surprised. "Sasuke-kun?" She's wiping something off my face. That's when I realized...I was crying.

I felt nostalgic. I can't breathe properly. The Chunin exams. Our first mission together. When I decided to leave Konoha. When they found me at Orochimaru's hide out. At the bridge where I tried to kill her. After the Third World Ninja war. My gesture of affection at the front of the Konoha gates. All our past memories came crashing on my mind.

Then a realization hits me. I hold her closely. I gathered up my courage and took a deep breath.

"Sakura look at me." I seem to catch her attention, she directed her face towards me. "I know I may sound selfish but..." I deeply look at her eyes.

"I don't want to lose you."

----

Double update!!!!
Yay!!
But really guys, you inspired me to write. So here it is. Jan ne!!!

- clumsy