11

This is the last chapter. Thank you for reading my story!

-
-
-

But I had my men, so I was able to ask them to get what she wants and short time or else they'll be fired. I'm not that ruthless. After Rose made me realize so much, I decided to completely change my life.

That's why I'm here as well because I want to see her for the last time. I will be moving somewhere unknown to heal and change. For the past years without Rose, I have no other agenda other than my work and my therapist's clinic.

Two years had passed after everything yet I still feel like I'm stuck in that time while Rose has now fully moved on.

She told me she wanted me to be free but I got no courage to do that before because I was drowning. But now I guess it's enough. I should get my life back and be free like she wanted me to be.

"Hmm! Saan 'to nakuha? Ang sarap," she nodded as she take a mouthful of the pasta and then the shake.

Parang nasusuka ako sa pagkain niya.

"Are you sure those are delicious? Those are really weird food, Rose. You might vomit," I told her. We were on the couch.

"Sorry kung weird ha? Hormones," she pointed her bulging belly.

"Rose, why are you still working if you're pregnant? Tingnan mo 'yang mga papel sobrang dami. It's not good for you. You should rest."

She laughed. "Pareho lang kayo ni Draco. I'm fine, I just sign papers anyway. Someone is filling in for me sa mga meetings and errands."

Speaking of that guy, I heard he's the one handling the other businesses of Rose's family. I got so mad at Rose's parents that I threatened to destroy all their assets if they won't leave Rose alone after our annulment. That's good. I felt good that they listened. I just want Rose to be happy now, she's been through a lot because of me.

"Anyway, you're back here? Is it for good?"

I did sense a bit fear on her voice. And I can't help it but I want to just punch myself. It's because of me. I've done nothing good to her. All I caused her was all the negativities. I doubt she'll say something related to me if someone asks her of some happy moments in her life.

I was just watching her the whole time she's eating. When she asked that, she can't keep an eye contact with me. She just focused on feeding herself and stuffing more food inside her mouth.

"No, I won't. I just came to hand you these.." I slid an envelope across the table.

"Ano 'to?" Her brows furrowed, putting her food on the table so she could see what's inside the envelope. Agad nanlaki ang mata niya sa nakita. "What? D-dan.."

"Kulang pa 'yan. You deserve the world, Rose. I want to make it up to you."

"Pero Daniel, sobra na 'to. Bahay at lupa sa Italy at dito sa Pinas? Tapos may farm pa sa Bataan? Tsaka.. Tsaka pati ownership sa mga yacht ni Daddy? Oh god.."

"And these," I slid another envelope and she quickly opened it. She became even more speechless. Her jaw dropped as she flip more papers.  "I have gone to jail but they won't jail me because there aren't witnesses and the victim. So I compiled everything, including the conspiracy your parents and I did. I'm willing to pay for what I did, Rose. I'm deeply sorry for what I've done to you."

Her lips parted but she can't utter words. Tears slowly ran down her cheeks and she dropped whatever she's holding so she could hug me.

"Oh god, I've already forgiven you, Daniel. The moment you've realized things, the moment you set us both free, there I forgave you already."