Temptation.

It was another late night for the SVU detectives. Nick and Amanda were headed out for drinks and Cragen was leaving to see his love interest. Munch and Fin were going home to whatever they went home to after work, leaving Liv and El alone. "So how'd things go with Kathy?" Olivia asked breaking the silence.

"She told me she hates me and she hopes I eat my gun...and ... she wants a divorce" Elliot sighed.

"Oh El I'm so sorry" Olivia said avoiding eye contact. Elliot walked around their desk and turned her around to face him.

"You wanna go for a drink?" he asked and she smiled.

"Sure" she said standing up, they grabbed their coats and made their way to the corner bar. It was their favourite place, especially after a gruelling day of work.

They drank and talked for awhile, until they decided to call it a night. "I'll walk you home" Elliot said, his speech slightly slurred. They got to her apartment and Olivia told him he could stay since Kathy didn't want him around. She sat on the couch beside him.

"I'm sorry... about everything. I just want you to know that you can stay as long as you need to you don't have to-" he cut her off by kissing her softly. Olivia deepened the kiss and Elliot sat her on his lap. They pulled away and Olivia looked deep into his eyes.

"Are you sure?" she whispered.

"I'm sure" he whispered back before kissing her again. He took her hand in his and they walked to her bedroom. He gently laid her on the bed and kissed her softly. He made his way down her body sending shivers down her spine. With every soft touch she felt him take her away. He kissed her passionately, he loved the way it felt to hold her close. She felt him go further inside her and the pleasure was almost unbearable. "Mmm El" Olivia whispered. Their moment was interrupted by Olivia's phone ringing loudly. Olivia stirred slightly from their position. "El.  I gotta answer it" she whispered.

"No come on baby just ignore it" Elliot whispered softly.

"I can't... It's Cragen" she whispered, still embracing the pleasure. Elliot gently pulled away and the tingling feeling the ran through Olivia had gone. Olivia breathed in deep before answering the phone. "Hey.... Is everything OK?" she asked.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Yeah.. Fine" Olivia said trying not to sound as breathless as what she actually was.

"OK well whoever you're screwing will have to sleep alone tonight because we got a case" he said and Olivia tried her hardest not to laugh.

"OK" she said hanging up. "Cragen says you've gotta sleep alone tonight" Olivia said and the two burst into fits of laughter.

They returned to the squad and took statements. The whole time Elliot thought of Olivia and Olivia thought of Elliot. "And after he attacked you?" Olivia asked, half in a daze.

"He-he told me that he'd be back for me" she said in tears. Olivia wrote it down and then left. She went to the cribs and Elliot followed. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck softly. He slid his hand down her pants and massaged her gently. An involuntary moan escaped her as he gently put his fingers inside her.

"Mmmm... El we can't do this here" she whispered even though she didn't want it to stop.

"I'm sorry" he whispered, he was going. to take his hand away but she stopped him.

"Mmm... just 5 more minutes baby" she whispered and he laughed slightly. They pulled away and kissed softly. He took her hand in his and held it tightly.

"I really care about you... I hope you know that" he said and she smiled.

"I care about you too" she said as she walked off. Elliot was left alone with his thoughts and all he could think about was Olivia. He couldn't let her go like he did with Kathy. She's too important.

Thanks to Mariska_saved_me11 for the help on this one I'm sorry the first chapter was short and kind of meaningless but the next one should be better :)