Fear

Elliot noticed how unhappy Olivia was the past few days and he knew he needed to talk to her. He called to her house after work to talk. "Liv I'm worried about you" Elliot said as he took her hand in his.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you've been depressed these last couple of days and I just wavnna know that you're OK"

"I'm fine"

"No you're not" Elliot said and she hugged him tightly.

"I know" she said starting to cry.

"Hey what is it?" Elliot asked surprised.

"I don't wanna talk about it" she whispered. She looked up at him and he kissed her softly. The kiss deepened and they went further. It didn't really matter did it? She's already pregnant with his child.

He stood and watched Elliot leave, he knew what was going on. He looked Olivia up and down, he was going to get her back. It had been 5 years and he finally got out and she was going to be his first target. He'd get rid of whoever got in his way.

He walked up to her apartment, she stood in shock as he stepped inside. "I've missed you" he said sitting on the couch.

"You have to leave" she said shakily.

"Do I?" he asked holding up a key. "So I'm gone 5 years and I hear you're pregnant? With his kid?" he asked.

"If you don't leave-"

"You'll do what?" he asked, standing up once again. "No see you seem to have forgotten how things work. You do what I say, remember?" he whispered tucking her hair behind her ear. She froze. Flashbacks came flooding back, she wished Elliot would come in and kick this guys ass. She know Jason would win, Jason always wins.

"Please just leave" Olivia said quietly.

"Does he satisfy you Olivia? Make you feel special?" he whispered getting dangerously close. "But we both know you could never forget me" he whispered. He kissed her softly before walking out. Olivia felt like she could faint. She was trapped by her past, he would never leave her alone. She felt like she just wanted to die.

★★★★★

"Olivia is everything OK?" Kathy asked.

"I.....I just need to talk to Elliot. It's important" she said hysterically.

"El! Liv's on the phone and she sounds upset!" Kathy called. Elliot ran to the kitchen and grabbed the phone from Kathy.

"Olivia are you OK?.... Wow...  Wait... Slow down.... Just relax" Elliot said making Kathy question what was going on.

"El what's happening?" she asked panicked as Elliot grabbed his keys.

"Just come on" he said.

"What about the kids?" Kathy asked.

"Maureen can babysit, we'll only be gone a couple minutes" Elliot said as they rushed out the door.

When they got to Olivia's apartment the door was opened and the place was trashed. Olivia just stood there staring into the distance, her nose was bleeding and she looked like she'd just been in a fight. "Liv what happened?" Kathy asked but Olivia stayed silent. "El what's wrong with her?" Kathy asked panicking.

"She's in shock" Elliot said. "Get me a blanket and some water" he said and Kathy nodded. "Olivia, you're OK now, it's over" Elliot said with his hands placed gently on her shoulders.

"He..  He was gone. He came and then he left and I thought he was gone but he wasn't and he attacked me so I stabbed him and I-I can't remember the rest" she blurted out.

"Who came back?" Elliot asked but Olivia didn't answer. Kathy returned with the blanket and water. Elliot put the blanket around Olivia and she drank the water.

"What the hell happened?" Kathy asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it" Olivia said quietly. 

"Did he rape you?" Kathy asked and Elliot gave her a look.

"No, but I wouldn't put it past him" Olivia said looking down. Kathy and Elliot looked to each other.

"You should stay with us for awhile" Kathy said but Olivia shook her head.

"No. I just need to clean this place up" Olivia said but they weren't taking no for an answer.

"You want me to handcuff you again?" Elliot asked and Olivia smiled. They walked to the car and drove back to El's place, which Olivia found slightly awkward. How would this work?

Hope you liked! More is on the way!!! :) thanks for the comments, votes, etc!!!