I Can't

"I can't do this El I'm sorry" Olivia said looking down.

"I know it's wrong but I love you. And Kathy already decided she wants a divorce" Elliot said.

"Listen. I never said I didn't love you, and sure it was great to be your mistress for the night. But I respect Kathy and I can't do this to her" she said walking off. Nick walked into the cribs seeing Elliot sitting there in silence.

"What're you two fighting about this time?" Nick asked.

"Nothing" Elliot said getting up and walking out. He wished that he could just hold Olivia close to him, just one more time. Kathy hated him and now it looked like Liv was headed in that direction.  He didn't want to lose everything but he couldn't deny that his life was going down the toilet. He decided he'd go talk to Olivia properly after work.

12:30am.

"El what're you-" Olivia began but Elliot interrupted by kissing her.

"I love you so much and I wanted you to know I signed the divorce papers Kathy just has to send them off. I want to prove to you how serious I am Liv" he said and she smiled at him.

"I love you too, but I think you're over thinking things. We had sex once and we were drunk. Sure it meant a lot to me because I love you, but Kathy is your wife. Don't throw that away because of me" she said and he looked down.

"I'm not. I love you so much. More than anything, if you'd just give me a chance I can prove it to you" Elliot said.

"You don't have to prove anything to me, I know you love me. And I love you but just do me a favour?" she said and he nodded.

"Anything" he said.

"Just think about this first" she said before closing her door. Elliot just stared, he didn't want to think about it. He knocked at the door again.

"Olivia I don't want to.think about this. I am a lot of things but I'm not a rapist so if you don't want this then I'll walk out that door right now and never look back" he stated. Olivia stared at him blankly for a second before kissing him passionately. "I want this" she whispered and Eliot smiled before kissing her yet again. 

★★★★★

"Elliot I'm sorry about everything please don't leave" Kathy begged.

"I'm sorry Kath but we agreed that it was time to end things" Elliot said continuing to pack his bags.

"No. Please you can't leave" she pleaded.

"Oh? And why can't I leave?" he asked angrily.

"Because I'm pregnant" Kathy said, now in tears. 

"Oh baby I-I didn't know I'm sorry" he said hugging her tightly. He knew he couldn't leave now. But what about Olivia? His feelings didn't just change. How would she react? She'd never talk to him again.

Hope you liked! Sorry it was short but more's on the way!!!