Lust

Elliot couldn't help but glance over at Olivia.  He wanted her so bad, she could see the lust in his eyes but tried to ignore it. Things were getting too awkward, Kathy kept staring at her.

"El I can't stay here" she said when she was in the living room alone with him.

"Why?" he asked staring deep into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Because I...." she trailed before losing her trail of thought. She kissed him softly. before pulling away, she put her hands to her face. "This is why I can't stay. I love you too much and it's gonna ruin your marriage" she said using all her strength not to cry.  Elliot gently took her hands away from her face.

"I love you too. I never meant to hurt you Olivia. That night, it wasn't just meaningless sex. You're amazing and I wanna be with you" he said softly. She hugged him tightly, and it felt so good to have her close.

"I'm sorry too. I never meant for any of this to happen" she said looking down. He put his hand beneath her chin and gently lifted her head up.

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. I'm glad you're having this baby"  he said hugging her once again. He wished he could be inside her again evenjust for a couple seconds. Kathy and the kids were out but he knew he couldn't.

"Well I'm gonna go have a shower" she said getting up and once again she had escaped his reach.

"Wait!" he called running after her. "Mind if I joined you?" he asked.

"Um..... sure...." she trailed, finding it awkward because Kathy lived there after all. They took off their clothes and stepped into the shower. They kissed passionately and Elliot gently made his way inside her. Temptation had won yet again. They tried there best to keep quiet but the pleasure was too much. Elliot didn't want to stop, it felt so amazing, so passionate. This was something he'd always wanted and there she was in front of him and he felt like she was the only thing keeping him alive, his air. The pleasure stopped when she pulled away from him.

"I'm sorry. .. but Kathy we be home soon" she whispered kissing him once more.

"Please just a second longer" he pleaded in between kisses. She got out and wrapped herself up in a towel before walking out. Elliot felt like he'd die if she didn't come back to him. He needed her.

He got a towel and walked out to see Kathy standing there. Olivia was dressed but her hair was wet so of course Kathy would know. "You... You screwed him? In my shower?!" Kathy said with clenched fists.

"I-I'm sorry I-"

"He's the father isn't he?" she asked trying to control her anger but Olivia didn't reply. "ISN'T HE!" she yelled getting frustrated, this would not end well......

I know it's short but I hope you liked!!!! Thanks for the reviews!!!