Chapter 3.1: In The Forest

I carefully watched as Tori guides y/n back to the Ruins. I sighed in relief; a puff of fresh air escaped from my teeth as I moved away from my hiding spot and leaned towards a tree nearby, already feeling tired. I really wanted to wake her up, I did try by placing my hand on her shoulder until Toriel showed up. Immediately, I teleported myself deep into the forest and hid there as I watched the whole scenario.

I'm surprised that Toriel took it coolly. When I was in her place, I didn't know what to do, all I did was stand by her side till she wakes up and spill some puns at her, I tried my best to avoid in asking questions about her sleeping problems.

Whenever she wakes up, she would look away, not daring to look at me in the eyes, it was obvious that it made her feel uncomfortable.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when my phone began to ring violently, desperate for my attention. I pulled out and checked the name that was on the tiny green screen before answering.

"Heya paps, what's going on?"

"Sans, you went to work without feeding your pet rock! How irresponsible!"

"Heh sorry bro, do you mind if you could feed 'em for me? That would help me a lot."

"Ugh fine but you will have to buy more sprinkles when you get back home. The poor thing would starve and if you don't then I, the great Papyrus, will have to drag you to the grocery store and make you buy them."

"Heh okay, okay, thanks bro. You rock!" I smiled mischievously as Papyrus groaned in annoyance through the cellphone and hung up. I turned back my attention to the cold doors of the ruins before smiling at it with tender.

"Take good care of her for me, Tori."

(A/N)

Okay, I'mma leave it here and take a break. Tell me if you enjoyed the story, I really want to hear your feedback! Til next time!