chapter 15: bionic dino

A week has pass and the group have started to improve their base using stone structures to replace wood structures. The raptors eggs have hatched and they now have three new raptors. Terroriser claim one, basically claim the second, and nogla decided to claim the third baby raptor. They now have a new job, which is to feed and care the baby raptors while the others upgrade the base and expand it. Delirious came to see them as they were feeding them with raw meat.

Delirious: hey guys

Basically: hey del

Delirious: how are ya doing

Terroriser: doing good, we're just feeling are raptors

Nogla: and mine to

Delirious: cool

Basically: so how the base

Delirious: it's looking good actually, getting better and better

Basically: cool

Terroriser: hey, have you seen Evan

Delirious: evan, oh he took his patchy to see what other tames he can find

Basically: I hope he's not going to be in danger

Delirious: I hope not, well I should get going

Basically: ya we got to feed are baby raptors

They both split to continue on their work of progress. Tho they also wonder where's the queen bee they tame, they have seen it In a while. But hope it's ok.

While they are doing their thing we see vanoss who is in the jungle looking for new tames with his patchy dino. He wonder about tyrannosaurus rex but it's took risky to get one. Next he thinks about looking for a giant bird but was told by hln-a they are found at large mountain and the center of the redwood forest. Maybe a megalodon but they need scuba gears and ways to tame them.

As he was in the jungle a group of parasaurs are passing by him with no trouble. But when he looks at the group of parasaurs something was completely off about it. First off there was a sound of a complete different foot steps in the herd and second he could see something lighting up in the herd. Vanoss decided to get a closer look at what it is in the herd. Once he was in the herd he was surprised to see what it was in the herd. A robot dinosaur that looks to have the appearance of the parasaurs. It's whole body is completely advanced metal as it is glowing blue and the noise it was making was technological in nature.

Vanoss couldn't believe what he was looking at, a legit robotic dinosaur in the herd of the parasaurs. He would call hln-a for this but he would instead go to his friends and call hln-a. He got on his patchyrinosaurus and took off back to the base quickly to tell them what he found.

Back at the base the others are still doing their thing until they heard vanoss shouting in the distance. Normally it's a bad idea to shout in a world like this, but remember the dangerous dinos here aren't that dangerous to them. Vanoss got off his dino and called everyone inside, even tho it's not done yet and rain is coming delirious use his implant to place a roof above them. Than he called hln-a as she appears by them.

Vanoss: ok, I have called all of you here because of what I found

Terroriser: an artifact

Vanoss: no, but sometimes cool to tame

Wildcat: what is it

Vanoss: a robot dinosaur

The group are all surprised but confused about vanoss saying he saw a robot dinosaur.

Wildcat: umm, a robot dinosaur, seriously

HLN-A: I think i know what he talking about

Delirious: what is it