chapter 41: The tek cave

An hour has pass since they began to craft and make stuff for the tek door. But at the end of the day they just have enough ammunition and equipment for the tek door. They even made more rockets for the rocket launcher, even tho it's quite expensive to make. The guys are right now at the table as wildcat cooks raws meat and prime meat on the industrial grill. They all can't wait to see what to encounter behind the tek door.

Vanoss: so what do you think well see in the tek door

Basically: probably more creatures but aggressive

Nogla: I say it as well

Delirious: well what ever it is, we'll be ready

Wildcat: alright, so here is yaw's food *puts a wooden plates of food*

Vanoss: thanks

Nakedzombo: you know, I'm going to miss this place

Terroriser: me too

Nogla: wait, what's going to happen to are dinos once we leave

Vanoss: I don't know

Delirious: hopefully we can take them with us

Vanoss: we won't know for sure

Basically: ya

Wildcat: let's just eat guys, we'll see what happens tomorrow

Vanoss: your right, let's all dig in guys

All: YA!

with that they all began to eat their food as this will be their last meal on this island. They all keep thinking about what to expect from the tek door, but they won't know until they go to it. Once they finish their food they sat down and talk more for a minute and themselves and their experience on this island. They have good memories of their adventures, from when vanoss met hln-a, to her taking them to her universe, to experience and tame a lot of different creatures, and to fighting the ultimate monsters of this ark. Lots of good memories and eventful memories and to one where they first met nakedzombo. After a long conversation they all head to their houses and went to sleep, readying for what they are about to go through.

The next day.

The today is the day the guys take on whatever is behind the tek door. They are on their flyers and making their way to the volcano. They also have their cryopods that contains the dinos they choose to bring with. Right now they are approaching the volcano and can see the tek door, they fly to it and land next to it. They all checked to see that they brought enough ammunition and equipment for this. They are all wearing their tek armor with it being colored base on their YouTube channel. Once they are by the terminal hln-a appears by them to give them the update.

HLN-A: it's finally time for you guys to complete the tek cave

Vanoss: tek cave

HLN-A: it's what's behind the door

Vanoss: oh ok

HLN-A: but I'm afraid I can be with ya in the tek cave, my system forbidden be to aid yaw in the cave and what's at the end

Delirious: really

Basically: so how are we going to see you again

HLN-A: completely this and I'll be seeing ya soon

Nogla: we will

HLN-A: bye mates *disappears and drops the head of the guardians*

Vanoss: well here we go

Vanoss gets the head of the dragon as delirious and wildcat gets the heads of the broodmother and the megapithecus. They walk to the terminal and place the heads by it. Than the terminal started to glow and takes the heads of the three guardians. The door up ahead glows as well and opens up so see a path going in the cave.