chapter 21: the meg

Vanoss and his friends have plans to go tame their first aquatic creature. Mainly the megalodon which is going to be a challenge because.... Well it's a giant shark. They heard stories about sharks attacking people and all back on earth, but a megalodon is another story that could destroy a boat. The guys are equip with chitin armor that is made from bug parts and have fully restocked on tranq arrow. They are right now on a raft going to middle of the ocean to search for one. It didn't took longer until they saw it's fin sticking out of the water. They stop their raft and waited to see what to do.

Terroriser: ok.... So who's going first

Vanoss: ummm del how about you

Delirious: what no, what about david

Nogla: me what about brian

Terroriser: I guess said and also no

Vanoss: look one of us needs to go and tame it

Delirious: oooooo find I'll do it, but you guys hope that I don't get eaten

Vanoss: ok

Nogla: and we have your back in case something happens

Delirious: alright, let's do this

They started tying delirious with a rope so that they can pull him in. Than delirious jumps in the water and swims up the megalodon. If he remembers correctly and from a movie, sharks are attracted to splash noise, vibration, and chemicals. So he swims to it carefully and hope it doesn't know no wear he is. Delirious is crossbow ready while the others are ready to set the sails down. Delirious than shoot at the bottom of the fin and hitting the body of the megalodon. This startled the megalodon which cause it to turn and swim towards delirious.

Delirious: GUYS NOW

They hear delirious yelling out as they put down the sails and took off. The rope pulled delirious with the shark chasing him as he shoots a couple more tranq arrows. Nogla and vanoss are pulling in delirious as he keeps shooting tranq arrows. Delirious looks to see the shark is catching up to him as it tries to bite him. Once he is close to the raft vanoss and nogla pulled him up to safety.

Delirious: thanks guy

Vanoss: your welcome

Nogla: we should continue to tranq the shark

Delirious: ya let's..... Wait where is it

They all look to see the megalodon is gone and isn't know where to be seeing.

Terroriser: where is it

Delirious: I don't kno-

Than all of a sudden their raft was struck from below cause them to be flung in the air.

Delirious: found it

Vanoss: it's trying to knock us off

Nogla: than don't stop the raft let's keep going

They continue on and on as the megalodon was still chasing them. It almost knocked one of them off the raft which is good for them. They all shot their tranq arrows at the megalodon as they see the shark slowing down. Than for a second it stops moving, making the others wonder if it's knocked out. Delirious jumped in the water to check on the shark and to his surprised it's still breathing. The megalodon is finally knocked out and is ready to be tame. The only is who wants it.

Vanoss: del, I think you should tame it

Delirious: really, are you sure

Nogla: you shot it first so it's your

Delirious: alright

Than out of know where hln-a appears by them.

HLN-A: hey guys what's going on