(Name) Wake Up It's 2004, I'm Gonna Throw A F*cking Car At You Lmao

"Peter, I don't know about this." After that long speech May gave Peter, he thought he could get his powers back if he just focused hard enough. "I can do it." Peter told me, walking to the other end of the building.

Now any sense person would something easy. Like wall climbing or web shooting practice. But no, Peter want to super jump from one building to another. I don't even have web shooters on me, so he's gonna be jumping without a parachute.

"Strong focus on what I want." He turns around and starts running full speed to the other side. I watch nervously, wanting to jump in and stop him. Peter reaches the edge of the building and leaps into the air cheering. "WHOOOO-HOOOOO! I'M BACK! I'M BACK!" I smile, believing his powers have return as well for a moment.

But then suddenly he started flinging his arms around, before gravity send him hurtling towards the ground. "PETER!" Peter screams as he fell, catching a clothes line that broke, causing him to swing and slam into a brick wall. He lets go one the clothes line and falls onto a car, which he bounces off on, knocking into another car, before he finally drop onto the ground.

"Oof." I turn and ran towards the alley side of the building, quickly wall climbing my way down, to get to him. "Peter! Are you alright?!" I asked, kneeling down next to him. Taking notice he fell next to a Ford Focus car. That's kind of ironic.

Peter didn't say anything at first. He just stood up, hunched over with his hand on his lower back. "My back. Oof! My back." I pick up his glasses, seeing the right hinge had broken off. I stood up, patting him on the shoulder. "Yeah, okay let's get you some coffee." I told him, grabbing his arm and guiding him to the nearest coffee shop.

At the coffee shop, Peter sat in front of me, still hunching over in pain. I sat in front of the window, warping some tape on his glasses, to reattach the broken hinge. "There! Good as new... sort of." I said, holding them out to Peter. "Thanks." Peter takes his glasses and putting them back on. He was still upset about his powers not coming back.

"Peter... I think it's time to face fact. I don't think they're coming back." I told him, he sighed shaking his head. "I think you're right. It's just... I see how much work you put yourself through, (Name). I want to help. MJ getting married, Harry hates me.... You're the only friend I have left. I don't want to lose you."

"Peter, I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me whether you like it or not." I said, getting a small smile out of him. "I think you're stuck with me." He said back. "Yeah, but I'm the one without a job that pays." I said, making him laugh.

When his laughter died down, Peter locks eyes with me not say anything. "What?" I asked, looking over my shoulder for a second look out the window. Thinking he was looking at something outside. "Nothing it's just..."

I look back at Peter, curious of what he has to say. "You're eyes." He said, quietly. "What about them? I don't have pink eye do I?" I asked, only getting a laugh out of myself. "I just... never notice how.... nice they look."

I stare at Peter, a little taken back by this, before I laugh. "What?" He asked, sounding hurt. "I'm sorry, Peter. You're just so adorably awkward sometimes." I said, making him smile again. "I wish I could say the same to you. But you're just plan adorable."

"Huh?" I stared at Peter, taken back by this. While Peter looks just as surprises as me by what he just said. Peter blushes and looks down at his coffee. "S-sorry." I reach my hand out for Peter's hand, that laid on the table. "Peter, is there something..."

At that moment... I sense something. I heard tires screeching, as I feel something hurtling towards me, from behind. I leap forwards at Peter, wrapping my arms around him, pushing him down, as a car crashes through the window behind me.

We landed on the floor, narrowly avoiding the tires of the car as it flew pass us, and rolled to the back of the coffee shop. Peter and I stood up, looking at the car before we heard a thud. We look towards the broken window, hearing a thud after thud as the ground shook. These thuds felt and sounded very familiar.

Just as I predicted and feared, Doc Ock appeared in our line of sight. His mechanical arms lower him into the coffee store, as he grins. "Peter Parker... and the girlfriend."

With no shirt and only a jacket for cover, I could see burns and bruises peeking out from above the belt for his arms. He's been wearing the arms for a month straight, it's damaging his body. I can't even imagine what damage has been done to his back.

"Dr. Octavius." I said quietly, unable to believe he's right here in front of me. After endless days and nights of searching... he ends up finding me instead. "What do you want?" Peter asked him.

Suddenly the left upper arm, sprung out toward us. It grabs me by my neck, and yanks me back over to Doc Ock, holding me in front of him. "I want you to find your friend Spider-Man. Tell him to meet me at the Westside Tower at 3:00."

"He left New York. I don't know where he is." I answered, trying protect Peter without having to fight. The right upper arm, removed Doc Ock's sunglasses, so he could look me right in the eye, showing how serious he is. "Find him." He then glances over at Peter. "Or I'll peel the flesh off his bones." He said as one of the arms, opens and closes it's claws. My eyes widen at this threat.

I need to reminded myself this isn't Dr. Octavius anymore. The Octavius I know would never hurt anyone. This is a criminal, who plans to hurt someone I care about. It's time to stop seeing him as the person I've look up to and see him as the monster he's become.

My stare hardens, to a furious glare. "If you lay one finger on him..." Doc Ock leans forwards, so his face was an inch from my. "You'll do what?" He asked, causing me to lose my nerve and drop my glare. I couldn't... I couldn't get pass the fact this was Dr. Octavius.

"Dr. Octavius, please... this isn't you. Look at yourself, look at your own body for christ sake! You're hurting yourself and you're hurting a lot of people. Please, let me help you." I begged, Doc Ock stare at me for a moment not saying a word. "You want to help?" He then asked. "Yes."

"Then be a good little intern and go find Spider-Man for me." He said, dashing what hope I had left of getting through to him. "Dr. Octavius..." I said softly, before the upper left arm holding me, tosses me away. I slam into a wall, causing it to crumble and fall apart on top of me, as I fell to the ground.

I heard Peter scream as more rubble fell on top of me. I shot up out of the wreckage, finding both Peter and Doc Ock were gone. I ran outside to see everyone running and screaming in a panic. But the two I was looking for were no where in sight.

Peter is gone and his life is at stake, all because I couldn't do my job and stop Doc Ock when I had the chance! Come on, (Name)! Stop making excuses for a criminal! The only way you can help Dr. Octavius now, is knocking some sense into him and ripping off those damn devil arms you helped him create!

It's time for Spider-Woman to fight Doctor Octopus.