I Will Not Die A Monster

3rd Person P.O.V
At Osborn manor, Harry was drinking, anxiously awaiting. Lighting flashes from outside, as he senses something. He turns to find Doc Ock, holding in his upper mechanical arms, Spider-Woman tied up with barbwire. "I told you to bring me Spider-Man." Harry said, upset that his revenge is put on hold for even longer.

"According to her, he left. If you want to find out where he went, you'll have to torture it out of her. I figure that be more fun for you, seeing how she did help him kill your Father." Harry paused thinking it over, that did sound fun. He can make her death as long and painful, as it felt losing his Father.

Harry nodded, accepting Spider-Woman as part of the deal. "Where do you want her?" Harry points at a nearby sofa. The arms set Spider-Woman down on the sofa, Doc Ock stare at her for a moment, before he turns to Harry. "And the tritium?"

Harry walks up to a portrait of his mother, pulling it aside to reveal a safe hidden behind it. He puts in the combination, unlocking the safe and pulling the door open. The second it was open, one of the mechanical arms push Harry out of the way.

Doc Ock walks up to the safe, removing his sunglasses to look at the tritium inside. "Yes." Harry looks at Doc Ock, then at Spider-Woman. A part of him couldn't believe he finally had one of the so call heroes here.

Lighting flashes again, causing Harry to look back at the safe to see Doc Ock has vanished. He looks to the balcony just in time to see him climb over the railing and down the building. All that remains is Harry and Spider-Woman.

Harry looks at the dagger beside him, taking it and slowly making his way over to Spider-Woman. "If only I could cause you the pain that you and your friend have caused me." Harry said, removing the dagger from it's scabbard. Spider-Woman turns her head slightly, as she begins to regain consciousness.

"First we'll see who's behind the mask. So, I can see the look of fear in your eyes, as I force you to give up Spider-Man's identity!" Harry grabs the mask and yanks it off, revealing (Name) underneath. The woman looks up at Harry frighten whiles he drops his dagger in shock.

"(Name)?" Harry walks backwards, looking at the mask in his hands. "No." He drops the mask and stumbles into a coffee table behind him. "It can't be." All this time, (Name), his friend and ex was Spider-Woman? She's known who Spider-Man was this whole time and never told him. Worse... she helped him killed his father.

(Name) looks down at the barbwire she's warp up in. She sits up, easily breaking the wire off, as she stood up and walk over to Harry. "Harry. I know I have lot to explained... but right now I need to find Dr. Octavius. He's got Peter. I need to know where he is."

"No. All he wanted was the tritium." Harry told her. "He's going to restart his reactor only this time it's going to be lot stronger. When that happens, him and Peter will die, along with half of New York. Now, where is he?"

"(Name)... you help him killed my father." Harry said, causing (Name) to close her eyes in frustration. She doesn't have time for this. But she can't just lashed out at Harry either. (Name) open her eyes again, and calmly said. "There are bigger things happening here, than me and you. Harry, please, I've got to stop him."

Harry doesn't answer and just continues to stare up at (Name). "Look once this all over, I'll come back and explain everything. I promise." Harry narrow his eyes as he stood up. "I don't want you excuses! Nothing you say, is ever gonna make any of this right!" He yelled, pushing (Name) back. (Name) stumble backwards, regaining her balance quickly. "Harry, please. If we just stand here and argue, we won't live to see who wins."

"Just answered me this..... do I know who Spider-Man is, too?" Harry asked, with a harden glare. (Name) stares back at him, with a conflicted look her eyes. She's so tired of lies... but she can't give up Peter's identity. Especially if he has no powers to defend himself with. Who knows how Harry would react if he were to find out Peter was Spider-Man.