Chapter 13: Unlocking incubus god Physique

At a hospital somewhere in the city, Jake and Mari had already found the vampire zombie and were interrogating him. After they were done with him they let him loose with the permission to slaughter the entire hospital staff and patients and suck them dry if he wanted.  And he did just that.

    BACK IN CLASS...

Sudent 1: did you hear the news recently

Student 2: yeah everyone in the hospital got killed right?

Student 3: but wouldn't there have been hundred's of them in such a large general hospital.

Student 4: i wonder if a memtally impaired person did it.

Class was not so peaceful during school today.

ATOP A BUILDING IN THE CITY SOMEWHERE...

[M-24]: Damn.. are those two mad how could they do something this big in the middle of the city.

[M-21]: .....They know better than anyone that the higher ups don't want any commotion,  even they have to obey the higher ups and this has nothing to do with their dispatchments... so they're meaning to put all the responsibility on us.

[M-24]: shit..... What do we do?

[M-21]: ......

    SOMETIME LATER...

[M-21]: .....Things are getting out of hand Jake Mari.

Jake: Out of hand? I don't get what you're talking about.

[M-21]: The hospital inside the city was massacred, I heard you were making an uproar *shouts* WERE YOU NOT ACCUSING US!!

Jake: Oh.. That. I was wondering what you guys were talking about, well were not the ones responsible for that.

[M-24]: what!?

Jake: Everything was done by that trash you created we didn't even lift a finger.

[M-21]: ....

Jake: We also heard that there was a suspicious eye witness.

[M-21]: Well he didn't witness the the murder, all he did was just pass by us. There have been many times we just by him.

Mari: ...That's not right, the escaped eye witness was supposed to be the meal of the infected. But then he also said something interesting too.

[M-21]: ...

Mari:... He reported that this eye witness also wasn't normal and that you guys actually fought him and lost.