Chapter 35: Yuna and Suyi's Awakening.

AT YUNA'S HOUSE...

Yuna, Im Suyi, and Raizel sat in the Living room. The two of them were staring straight daggers at Rai who sat elegantly with a Lollipop in his mouth. They needed to talk....

SOME HOURS AGO________

Yuna and Im Suyi had finally decided to have the talk they had post postponed for days now. Im Suyi had suggested that they do their talk at Yuna's since she was almost completely undisturbed.

They both sat around on the couch in silence, the awkward atmosphere was obvious. No one had decided how they were going to start the conversation. Yuna who was just tapping on her knees finally had enough and decided to be the scape goat and start the conversation.

"Beverage" she asked. Suyi raised her head "Uh.. y...yeah" answered Suyi. Yuna stood up and walked to the freezer and brought out an entire crate of juice, she dropped it down on the center table as she brought out 2 bottles from it and handed one to Suyi as she sat down with hers.

  'Fsshhh'

They drank. It was time to face the music and have the conversation. "So..." Yuna started as she and Im Suyi  locked gazes. "What decision did you come to Suyi" Yuna asked.

Suyi stayed silent....."I'm really not sure what I want to think about here, he told us directly that he wants both of us. But...I really have a hard time of what I should be thinking, Rai is a god. Can we actually hold him by human standards". Suyi rolled the can in her hands she was fighting two things here, her heart and her beliefs.

Yuna kept to herself as she listened to what Suyi had just pointed out "What do you think about the other night" asked Yuna. Suyi raised her head at that question...."I think Rai did that on purpose".

Yuna raised her brow at what she meant. Suyi could read the confusion on Yuna's face and so had to expand on what she meant. "What I meant is that he did that in front of us, we know that Rai definitely wants to protect us but he also will not want us to have any form of trauma. But this time I think he wanted to show us a bit of what he can be like".

Yuna was still looking confused even with the explanation "so...he wanted to show us his cruelty? " she asked with a raised brow. Suyi shook her head "No, that wasn't the point. He wished to give us information, this is so that when we eventually have to make a decision we already have enough cards to play with. Basically so we don't have to regret or to judge him for if we may see something like what had occurred that night in the future".

"Ahh " Yuna had understood what she meant now she nod her head and took a sip of her juice. Suyi too followed suit as the silence continued for a few more moments. Suyi gazed at Yuna who was just rubbing her nails along the edges of the can "So....*sigh* Let's just be honest Yuna do we want to become his girlfriends, Rai as we know already is a god and can probably do whatever he wants. But this is still our choice on if we decide that we want to be with him, so what do you decide Yuna".

Yuna looked straight at Suyi with another look of confusion "Why are you asking me, this is a decision for both of us". Suyi stared in Yuna's eyes "You Love Rai Yuna and I Like him, i haven't had as much time as You did with him for me to fall in Love completely like you did Yuna, and Rai said it himself. He Likes me same as I Like him and You Love him same as he Loves you".