Chapter 27: Gejutel arrives.

SOMEWHERE IN THE ORGANIZATION...

Arith and yuri together with the rest of her body gurads had gone back to the organization since they couldn't find any clues of anything other than reai that showed up but well...its not like they were just going to report a matter like that to the organization. Arith had been a little tired and had just given the authority to go do what ever he wanted while she rested. Which of course had given yuri tj perfect opportunity to go report to his secret boss crombell.

AT CROMBELLS OFFICE....

Crombell sat in his office looking at a big bat cave level big screen. He was looking at different operations going on in the organization when.

      *knock knock*

He looked at the screen that held the door positioned outside the secret door to his office, and when he saw that it was Yuri. He pushed a button and the door had immediately opened, he turned around in his chair to look at yuri expecting great news but the nervous look on Yuri's face made his smile calm down a little.

Crombell: What is it yuri, how was the mission.

Yuri: Sir...the mission was fine by the way Dr Arith couldn't find anything she could use against you.

Crombell: That's good then isn't it, she cant threaten me.

Yuri: yes sir that is good definitely but, the problem arrived with what we met.

Crombell:.huh? What was is it.

Yuri: I don't truly know sir but knew that I was wworking for you secretly and he was also a Noble.

Crombell: What!  Who is he then how was he able to know to know that you actually work for me, and what was his business with Arith, is he a secret Noble working for one of the elders.

Yuri: Ah....well.....I don't think he is working for the organization at all. He looked like he was truly with the Nobles. And his business with Dr Arith was for....ummm....he just came to see her in for the sole purpose of asking if she was going to be his girlfriend.

Crombell:..... What?.....are you actually being serious right now..

Yuri: yes sir, he and the Dr actually....had sex sir.

Crombell:... Really is that all then it's not really important other than where he could have gotten the information from.

Yuri: No sir he gave me a message to give to you.

Crombell: Oh~ then tell me.

Yuri: He said that he doesn't care whatever else you may do, but make sure to not cross the line with Dr  Arith and that you should make sure that you never try to harm her in any way or form and that if you do not adhere to this...you would lose your value as his toy and kill you but he would show you hell first. And he ended by saying tell this to you as your master.