chapter 2

Nicholas POV

    "Sir the gun shipments have arrived and the men are already moving them to the warehouse."

Finally my shipments are here, I swear I was ready to blow Mr Choi's head off if he hadn't delivered.  "yes very good, please make sure they move them into the warehouse without any damage to it. " I said to my assistant.

"Very well sir."

"So who is my next meeting with and what time is the meeting Nate."

"Sir your next meeting is with the board of directors and shareholders." He said nervously.

Shit... I really don't feel like talking more or less arguing with a bunch of old men with ancient mind set and opinions, I think it sucks the life out of me because they always have one thing to complain about and I am really not in the mood for that.  "ummm........ What time is it starting."

"Well sir, I did notice that you always look drained after one of these meetings."

"Ahhh so you've noticed huh."

"Not to be rude or anything sir but it's pretty noticeable so that is why I pushed the said meeting to an hour after lunch so you can be well rested."

"Well that is nice but didn't the old men resist I mean they never listen me but you are telling me that they some how listened to you my assistant Nate." Weird if you ask me.

"Sir I do have to say that they didn't listen to me at first but with a little persuasiveness I got them to agree."

"Well that is amazing and I think that with your amazing persuasive attitude you can help me talk to them about any case that they think I will agree to."

"Sir but... I don't know but don't you think this meeting might be important for an assitant to be there and that is why they wanted to have it immediately?"

"Yes you are right but want I don't consent to any ridiculous request besides it IS in your job discretion to attend my meetings with me, look all i'm asking is for a back up hand and nothing more." I think the fact that I am pleasing with he is getting to him and I hate it, "you know what just forget it, I will deal with it on my own." I said waving him off.

"Uhm ok sir; any thing else?"

"Nothing, get me my lunch."

"Alright sir." He said leaving.

I know that if someone had witnessed how I shut down the conversation with Nate, they would think that I am being too harsh but I just hate begging  no matter the situation and I tend to avoid doing but I was too desperate; it takes me back to my past and I hate that so much especially when I can get it without breaking a fucking sweat.

"Sir your lunch is here." yeah that is so true, I don't need to stress about being in the meeting alone with those men when I can just order Nate to go with me and if he refuses I will just have remind him that i am the one who pays his salary and yearly bonus, "Nice just leave it on my desk... thanks now I would need for you to get ready for the meeting so be prepared."

"But sir I thought we agree to let me sit this one out."

"WE didn't agree on nothing, I asked politely and you refused now I am ordering you to be ready for the meeting or else the consequences wouldn't be in your favor," I said looking at he with a stoic expression waiting for him to argue. Wow this is great, maybe I could enforce my will into more meeting like this, "now leave, after my lunch I will call you back so we prepare and discuss about meeting."

"Ok sir." huh nice, no come backs from him... I hate his come backs ; I think that is the only thing i hate about Nate I mean he is pretty much a cool guy, "Good now let me eat." I said ending the conversation.