chapter 4

Ravi's POV   

    "How could you say that when you even know what I asked for?" Adrian said.

    "Uhmmm.... What else could it be other than money."

    "Look sir Ravi we can't talk about this now, it is dangerous to talk about it here, the walls have ears."

    "Ok ok so when can we talk about it?.... Whatever it is." I added.

    "Sir, I suggest that we have this conversation when you retire to your quarters for the night."

    "Ok so in order words we will discuss it later in my quarters." Who say the word quarters this days

    "Yes yes that is exactly what I mean." Adrian said looking very sassy

    "Hey, don't sass me, I was just a little bit confused, ok?"

    "Uh huh...... If you say so, sir, would you like something to eat? I presume that your snacks are finished."

    Now that I know that something is going on I definitely won't be eating anything from their kitchen."No thank you very much but I am not hungry."

    "Ok sir, if you insist."

    "I do, thanks." I am not sure trusting Adrian is a good idea but as for now he is the only one I think is on my side so I will definitely be sticking to him for now.

     I literally can't believe that Adam is planning something bad which is most definitely against me or my parents and I can't help but wonder what he is planning, well whatever he is planning I just hope that information that Adrian is going to give is going to prove its usefulness when needed.

    After a few hours of what felt like hours passed I decided that my nerves just can't wait to hear what Adrian is going to say so I decided to retire early, ".... Andy, I think it's time for me to sleep." I said hoping he understands the meaning of what I said.

    "Ok sir have a great night and if you need anything thing I will be a call away." he winked, what the fuck does that even mean.

    "Uhmm.... Ok." He is smiling at me.... I wonder why.

    Why would he even smile at me when I freaking out about the meaning of that wink like it is a sign or something ugh... I think I am just gonna wait for him in the room, I don't like thinking too much, it makes my brain hurt, I thought as I pouted.

    "You didn't get the sign, did you?" He said after a few minutes of waiting.

    "What sign?... Wait was it the wink because if it was it wasn't my fault it was yours."

    "How was it my fault, I gave you a sign; it wasn't my fault that you didn't understand."

    "Yes you did give a sign but you didn't tell me what the sign was for... You don't just wink and expect everyone to understand what you meant." I huffed.

    "Really? so that's your line now."

    "Yes, yes it is." I said with a smirk on my face knowing that i already won, "now come on tell me what you meant by that stupid wink you call a sign."

    "Well when I said call if you need anything I MEANT actually call me to come to you so we can have an excuse for me to be here if we get cut by Adam."

    ".... Now I get it, that makes sense." now it makes sense, "I get it now...So continue. "

    "Yeah I'm sure you do anyway let's talk about my payment." I said bewildered, "Payment really? you haven't even told me anything about what you and Adam we're talking about or anything concerning Adam in general."