chapter 10

Nicholas POV

    Ughhh... My head hurts so much.

    What the fuck happened and why the hell do I feel like I got run over by truck. Uhhh..... My head hurts and I can't even move because I'm afraid it might increase the pain, maybe if I try to go back to sleep it might help a bit.

    Few hours later

    Ughhh.... I feel like shit but the headache is better now I guess but I still do feel shit.

    "Maybe breakfast would help...... That's if I am brave enough to move" I said to myself, damn even talking feels painful.

    ***ring ***

    Ughhh where is that fucking sound coming from..... Oh wait that is my phone and I wish I could ignore it but alas I can't, it might be from Benny and as was right i thought as I saw the caller ID "hello Benny "

    "Hey.... Are you alright? " he says cautiously.

    "No No I am not alright "

    "Yeah thought so because you literally sound like death Niko"

    "Ah huh and you don't, I wonder how since we both got fucking drunk yesterday and how the fuck are you awake this early? "

    "Seriously; it's literally 6 pm, please don't tell me you slept the whole day away  "

    "Ok fine I won't tell you that I actually slept the whole day away and besides 6pm is a perfectly good time to be nursing a hangover "

    "Really Niko"

    "Yes really Benny, look I have a massive headache that is not going away and you are adding to it"

    "Well good for you because I'm coming over"

    "Nooo, don't you fucking dare come over Benny I need my rest"

    "Spare me Niko, you have been resting since 4 am this morning "

    "Yeah well it's not enough time ok "

    "Why did you even drink that much "

    "Are you serious right now, you guys we're the literally the ones telling to drink and let go of my worries "

    "Yeah well in my defense you should really stop listening to us when we are drunk which technically means that it's your fault "

    "Huh....you are right, i do have terrible friends and I really need to stop letting go my worries my drinking and just stop listening to you guys in general " I said

    "You really should stick to those wise words you just uttered, Niko anyways, I am almost at your house more like a mansion...... Show off" he huffed, really.... How am I showing off now "so get up, shower and get ready because we need to talk and I will bring food so there is no need to cook"

    "Ok fine see-" I gasped "did that fucker just hang up on me seriously..... Fucking rude if you asked me"

    I got up and went to the bathroom to carry out my morning or should I say evening duties...... I really can't believe that I slept through the whole day.

    I think I should go lazy and home casual today since I actually slept for the whole day and Benny is coming over with food and it better be junk food.

    "Come down already Niko! "

    Ughhh..... So loud, "shut your trap Benny, I coming " I said walking down the stairs "we're is my food Benny, i'm fucking hungry "