A Final Choice

The cold harsh winds of winter finally blown away and the sun is high and hot. On May 20th, Kiara, myself, and a bunch of our friends graduated from South Laurel High School.

It's now June 13th, two days before my 18th birthday, it's my last day of work before my five day vacation for my birthday. Working today was the Samuel boys, Chase, Macie, and yes Dean.

"Ready for your trip," Jack asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Where you goin anyway?" Jamison questioned.

"Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. Me, Kiara, my four brothers, my niece and nephew, sister, sister in law, and parents are all leaving tomorrow morning. Brice is renting a house down there on the beach for us," I exclaimed.

"You sound excited," Jamison said.

"I am. I haven't been to the beach since I was 5 and Kiara's never been. I recon Jordan has some big surprise for me too," I said to him.

"Jordan is your youngest brother right," Chase asked.

"Yeah, yes gonna be 22 in August," I answered.

"Wait, so your youngest brother, is still four years older than you, and is  still younger than Dean? Dude, talk about robbing the cradle," Jack laughed.

"Fuck you," Dean chuckled.

"Hey don't hate on dating younger woman," Jamison said.

"My wife is ten years younger than me," Chase said.

"I'm surprised Dean isn't goin with y'all," Macie said.

"It's a family thing and Dean has only been around my brothers a few times," I said to her.

"Yeah first time I spoke to Brice he said Luna isn't allowed to be on my bike. A week later I drove her home on it," laughed Dean.

We all worked, and the day seemed to go slower than normal. By the end of the night we were all ready to go home. At 12am I clocked out and Dean walked me to my truck.

"I love you Babygirl, here I got you something for you," he said pulling out something from his backpack. It was a 5" by 4" box with red shiny paper.

I unwrapped the gift and I almost cried. It was a piece of wood with a photo printed on it, the picture was of me and Dean on our first unofficial date at one of his motorcycle races. He was on his bike and I was standing in front of it and we were kissing over his handle bars. His friend took the picture for us after Dean had won.

"Thank you so much baby," I placed the gift in my truck and he set his backpack on my hood. "Oh I got you something too."

"It's your birthday not mine," he said confused.

"No but I'm 18 now so when I get back we're gonna go on our first official date and I figured I'd stay the night," I smirked. I pulled out a paddle and a string of silicone anal beads.

His face turned blood red and he looked so shocked. "Um, is this for me or you," he said holding the beads.

"I mean I got them for u to put in me but..."

"No, no, no, nothing is going in my ass." He shoved them in his backpack so no one would see the gifts. "I forgot how kinky you can be."

"Well I'll give you a full reminder when I get back," I bit my lip.

I kissed him passionately and he picked me up just like the night of our first kiss. He spun around and I laughed out of pure joy.

"I love you more than anything," he breathed.