Ah Shit Its Christmas

The pumpkins are now deer food and long gone. Hoodies, sweaters, and boggins are everyone's go to outfits.

Two days before Christmas and I'm at work, I'm off for the next three days and we're having a big Christmas party at the Taco Bell. Some of us had bought other's gifts and the guys all sang Christmas songs.

Personally I HATE this time of year, go ahead call me a grinch or Scrooge but this time of year always sucked for me. Mom's family comes in town and her younger sister and her kids hate me cause they have money and we don't. I'm a country girl by heart and they are city slicks by every meaning of the word.

Buying gifts also always bummed me out cause the things I wanna get the people I love are to expensive and when you have a big family it's hard to pick and choose who you buy more expensive things but I don't want some people to feel left out.

I did get Dean a small something though. A keychain with a motorcycle charm and a metal tag that says, "ride safe because I fucking love you."

Normally we aren't allowed to play music in the back, not until Travis leaves but we were now. Christmas songs, and not just classics. We played rock covers and country Christmas songs.

"Merry Christmas y'all" Travis, our General Manager, said. Travis normally takes things to seriously but for Christmas he's settled down

We all laughed and joked for most of the shift and as people started to leave to got home it was finally down to the closers: me, Dean, Pope, Jase, and Levi. Chase still hadn't left yet but was getting ready to.

"Hey, Luna I got you something," Dean said pulling out a small black box with a silver bow.

"Awww Dean loves you," Levi teased.

"Yes I do love her," Dean said proudly.

"Levi, leave him alone," Chase scolded. "If you did nice things like that maybe you could keep a woman."

"Damn that was harsh, Chase," I laughed. "I got you something too Dean." I got out a small red box out of my pocket.

We opened them at the same time. "Ride safe because I fucking love you," Dean read aloud. "I love it thank you babe." He pulled out his keys and immediately put it on them. "Guess I'll have to slow down some."

"Oh my word, Dean. I love it," I pulled out a necklace with diamond encrusted  motorcycle and a heart with a D on it.

"Damn Dean that is nice," Pope said

"You really like it," Dean asked.

"Yes, will you help me put it on?" I asked him.

"Of course," he took it from the box and I turned pulled my ponytail to the side and made sure it wasn't backwards. After he clasped it and it was secure on my neck, I turn and kissed him. Pope and Chase awed and other two acted like children and said, "ooooo".