20. can't trust sluts

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

taehyung was sitting in a chilled-back position with his long legs sprawled out and back comfortably rested against the firm cushion of the velvet couch, humming the familiar tune coming from the bluetooth speaker that was sitting atop the glass table right in front of him.

he mindlessly scrolled through his insta homepage that was flooded with numerous pics from the eventful football match. he clicked the like button on a few of his friends' posts until one particular post made him halt his thumb from scrolling down further.

"ugh." he didn't tap the like button.

inexplicable emotions burbling underneath, taehyung straightened up in his lazy position on the couch, eyebrows furrowed in highly mixed feelings.

it was yugyeom's post; consisted of a slide some photos from that day yet he chose to put a picture of him and jeongguk on the first slide — where he had delightfully lifted a certain pretty doll up in the air.

"am i seeing jealousy right now?" minjae let out a small snicker from behind, slightly surprising taehyung, since he was so keen in zooming into the picture to check out jeongguk's blissful expression.

"does he like being lifted that much or is it because it's yugyeom?" taehyung asked quizzically, showing the picture to minjae who proceeded to take a seat beside him, holding back an amused laugh.

with his eyebrows wrinkled and lips pursed in a way that produced a conflicted expression, taehyung jabbed a finger at jeongguk's face on his phone screen, "i mean, look at his face!"

"maybe try lifting him up and see if he'd react the same way." minjae replied casually, like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"i did before, but uh, in a totally different context- we were heatedly making out." taehyung mused as a gust of longing feelings bolted through his insides at the recollection of the vivid memory.

minjae paused for a second before his eyebrow slowly started to raise up in question, "so you want to see him smile like that when you lift him up or?"

hearing those foreign words being spoken out loud, taehyung seemed to snap out of whatever his mind was on. "i didn't say that, i was just curious." he quickly asserted.

"okay." minjae tittered shortly, clearly holding himself back from voicing out his whole opinion on this.

taehyung put his phone down on his lap and turned to look at him closely, "got something to say?"

minjae quickly shook his head, playing innocent. taehyung didn't buy it and gave him a pointed look, "say it." he reprimanded.

"fine." minjae huffed. "i think you're jealous."

taehyung paused at that, staring off in a distance as he thought about what he just heard deeply. "why would i be?" taehyung asked incredulously.

"ask yourself."

"you're being so vague about this!" taehyung said indignantly, fixing his position so that he was completely facing minjae. "help me out!"