25. strawberry kiss

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

many students were in the auditorium for a debate performance hosted by the school's brightest students, joshua included. jeongguk, bambam and yugyeom were there to give moral support to him.

each of the students that participated in the performances could invite 4-5 other students to support and watch them. joshua invited 4 of his friends.

jeongguk and bambam sat next to each other. there was a long empty space beside jeongguk, where there were no chairs.

"i'll go get a chair real quick." yugyeom said to them and handed jeongguk a tote bag where they had sneaked in sweets and drinks. jeongguk gave him a nod and yugyeom made his way to the back of the auditorium to get a chair for himself.

after a minute or so, a chair was placed beside him,
"gyeom, do you want the- eh?" jeongguk's doe eyes widened in surprise when he looked up to see that it was taehyung.

he was about to sit down when yugyeom came back with a chair lifted by his hand. "that's my spot, taehyung." he said coolly, wanting to get taehyung's reaction.

"okay." taehyung rolled his eyes and dragged his chair away. he left a considerable gap between his and jeongguk's chair for yugyeom to place a chair and sit.

yugyeom was about to place his chair beside jeongguk when taehyung swiftly pulled jeongguk's chair towards his, like the pretty boy barely weighed.

very much surprised, jeongguk let out a squeak until his side bumped against taehyung's, "w-woah."

"hey, princess." taehyung turned to look at him, gaze ever so intense. "is this too much?"

"no." jeongguk shook his head slowly, hesitant. "i'm just surprised." his legs were closed tightly, his hands resting on his kneecaps. he looked tensed.

yugyeom held back a giggle at jeongguk's expression and settled between jeongguk and bambam. he settled into a conversation with bambam. jeongguk remained tensed, looking around the stage in front of them to distract himself from taehyung's gaze on the side of his face.

"chill out, jeongguk. i'm not gonna fuck you here." taehyung simpered teasingly.

"why are you here?" jeongguk hissed, arms crossed against his chest.

"joshua wanted me to be here." taehyung replied indifferently.

"no, i mean," jeongguk finally turned to look at taehyung, eyes narrowing. "why are you sitting here next to me?"

"because i want to." taehyung confessed, lifting his shoulders in a half shrug. "want me to go?"

not wanting to seem like dick, jeongguk drawled out a heavy breath, "no, you can stay." he said dejectedly.

"i'm trying to be your friend." taehyung randomly claimed.

"we both know that's a big fat lie." jeongguk said pointedly, glaring at him. "you know we can't be friends."

"honestly, i could kind of agree with that." taehyung snickered and then loomed closer, the corner of his lips quirking up. "so, wanna fuck?" he whispered.