Chapter 7* Bonus lemon*

The two love birds were peacefully into their make out in the bed. They were just showering each other with a lot of kisses. Y/n decided that he wanted to take the lead by pushing ellie over onto her back. He just didn't wasted any time putting an attack right to her neck. It was no secret that he wasn't showing no mercy at this time right now. He just mowed down at her neck as he was getting deeper onto her. Ellie feel right between his pants seeing how ready he was at this so it comes to no surprise how happy he is right now.

Ellie: Fuck, I could barely even wait right now now.

Y/n: Well, you're gonna have to be patient right now. It would be a lot funner this way.

It would be so nice for him to get a little teasing right out of her because she could make some of the best noises that he had ever heard and it would be so worth it. He reached underneath her shirt and gently cupped her breast. Ellie squirmed a little to his touches. Just his hand touching her breast was enough to get up and it was making him really excited to her down on the bed.

Ellie:* Moans* Cut it out, You're making not wanting to wait any longer.

Y/n: You know that's it's better this way Ellie. I would like to see how you moan some more

He grasp her whole breast and pinched her nipples super hard so he could get a great reaction out of her. His tactics seems to be working however as Ellie tilted her head back when he did that. She doesn't know how long that she could even keep it like this because she felt like she could lose her mind if this keeps going on. Y/n seems to be having a blast making her feel like this because he is smiling a bit when Ellie is feeling some intense heat coming. And to tease her some more, he slipped his hand all the way into her and discover that she was soaking wet down there and he had to admit himself that he is getting quite excited as well.

Ellie: Oh fuck.

Ellie couldn't even keep her words right in her mouth. He was just showing no mercy to her. He kept up the teasing game but soon he took off her shirt and tosses it to the ground. And right after that, he pulled off her pants and tosses it to the ground as well. And when he turned, he just glared at her panty as it was now soaked with her pussy juice.

Ellie: Are you gonna stare or are you gonna do something?

Hearing her words, he tosses him down onto her and kissed her some more. And in the process of doing so, he played around with her breast. Ellie shown to be quite sensitive when being touched there since she was squirming from his touches.  The more this goes on, the more impatient that Ellie seem to get. While it was fun, he thought that he had teased her quite enough and he would love to get to the main course. And he does so by pulling off her panty. Since she was soaking wet down there, some of her juice stuck to her panty. He could tell by the excitement on her face and how she could barely even wait now, he just went right down to work. And by doing so, he just undressed and now he was naked along with her now. Laying himself down, he gently placed her mouth right down to his cock and made her lick his cock. Once her has touched his cock, it felt so good that he pushed her further down so he could feel some more of her.

She also wanted to have him pleased some more and that they both could be satisfied. She started to use her hand to further up the process. As she did so, she looked at him and winked because she knows what he likes. She stroked his cock when she was beginning to suck him off. Now having the whole thing in her mouth. She bobbed her mouth around his cock really fast and she can't seem to be getting enough of the taste of his cock. And also, she wanted to pleasure him while he pleasures her. So she turned all around where her pussy was right in front of his face so she could pleasure him well.

Ellie: Like what you see? Now give it a taste.

She kept her mouth on his cock waiting for him to give a respond. Wanting to please get as well, he grabbed a whole of her freckled ass and just used just the tip of his tongue to lick her there. Just by feeling the tip of his tongue, Ellie stopped sucking and bit her lips before sucking him off again. Now getting more serious, he grabbed her ass tighter and gave it one huge smack before sinking his face between her asscheeks and went all onto her. Ellie was having a really hard time doing what she is doing right now because Y/n tongue is what's making her whimper and she is just having a really hard time keeping herself together. She just gulped back the whole thing inside of her mouth as she kept her hand right on his knees.