Chapter 4

Lilith and Tommy were on the lookout for the same people that attacked them and almost killed Joel. They looked through and saw a man which turns out to be Manny. He appears to be talking to a female soldier.

Female soldier: I heard that you had a really good ole time in Jackson.

Manny: Hell yeah we did. We even got the son of a bitch.

Female soldier: What did you do?

Manny: You don't have to worry about it. Abby gave him what he deserved.

A bullet wait straight for the soldier's chest and an arrow went straight for her forehead. Manny know that he is under attack right now. He hid underneath his over. He tried to move for a bit but he realized that he can't do that because they are just that good.

Lilith: Lets not let up. We're gonna get this fucker.

She took out some more of the soldiers that were coming right at her. She looked to see Abby. She decided that she will not kill her right now cause she wants her to suffer for what she had done. It would be better for her and Tommy to get better a shot of her if she would find a better spot to shoot her. Lilith talked Tommy on shoulders to let him know that the two of them would be better if they move elsewhere. When they were running enemies spotted them. Lilith grabbed one by the hand twisted it and stabbed him right in the gut with her machete. All she gave to do now is find out where Abby is and it will all be over. Tommy shot down the other man that was appearing right behind her.

Soldier1: They're in the area. Don't let them get away

Soldier2: You saw what they did to our men. How could we let them go?

Soldier1: I told you we won't. I don't care if they surrender or not. I'm killing me some hunters.

Lilith was faraway to not be seen by them so she was able to fire an arrow right into the soldiers throat and made him fall over. The other soldiers looked to see that his body was now on the ground. He is now alerted. Tommy followed from behind and snapped the soldier's neck.

Lilith: Come on, we can get up through this way. Come on.

Lilith climbed upon a wall and tried to get in through a door. She pushed it as hard as she could but it was jammed from inside: well it seems that they are gonna have to find another way right into the building. A man came from out of nowhere.

Man: Got ya bitch.

Just before he could attack her, Tommy hacked into the man's throat and let him hit the ground. There will be more people that are coming for them. They probably be calling for reinforcement. There were people in vehicles that were looking for them. She lit up a few of the Molotov and threw a few right down on the cars below them. It sent the car on fire and blew everyone up in it right inside it. She reloaded her bow and shot someone from a really far distance. Well she didn't go to archery school for no reason from when she was little. She takes her chance to shoot another one right in the forehead. Just a little closer and they will find themselves going head on with Abby. Lilith will be making a charge at another one. She went straight for a female soldier.

Female soldier: Oh shit.

She took her machete and hacked right into her arms. She then hit her rally hard in the face to make her bleed and hacked right into her forehead. Abby is fucked. When she finds her, she will make sure that she suffers really good. She tosses a few more Molotov and set some people on fire. When they were further in the building, they found some people. It turns out that they were Abby and Manny. They were pulling apart a door so that they could escape but were failing.

Manny: Screw it, let just- Aah.

An arrow hit him right on the knee.

Manny: Go. I'll be fine.