Chapter 3

The group rest there for a really long time. They didn't know why they couldn't find anything that was really useful to them in first place. Guess they're lucks has turned. Well their resting time is now over. Now it it is time to take care of some shit bags. Nora was one of the friends of Abby. Maybe she will be useful to tell her where Abby is right now. Looks like they will have to be doing this hard way if she doesn't tell her where she is right now. He was in his plain white shirt at the moment so he put on an old letterman jacket. It may not look all that cool on him right now but it may do some serious work on. He and Ellie were the ones that left. Y/n decided that bring Sparks with him too cause he could use someone to interrogate people with. Heading downstairs, Y/n laid his weapon down on the table. He put a flashlight on haha revolver. He could use it to see right in the dark. And he put some more arrows in his quiver. now it is time he let some fucktard get what is coming to them.

Y/n: Alright Ellie, if they don't tell us what we need to now, I will let my dear little pal do all the talking.

He patted Sparks on the head. The place that this Nora could be in now is a hospital. They can't just walk all freely on their own like that. They need make sure that there is no one that there to see them. They continued on the long path that is way ahead of them. When they were walking, a bullet flew right past them and hit something. The two of the hid behind something to avoid the bullets.

Man1: You think that you can fucking come back here after you kill my people to walk around like nothing happened. I don't think.

Y/n quickly move from his cover and tosses his knife right into the man's face killing him. While no one saw him, he took the knife out of the man's face.

Y/n pulled out his shotgun and rolled out of his cover. In the process of doing so, he shot a man right through the chest and killed him. He went into his next hiding spot as Ellie was able to kill some of the soldier with her arrow. A woman slowly approaches the cover that Y/n was in. Sparks to his chance to bite the woman right on the foot. She screamed in pain as she was pouting her gun right at the dog. Y/n took out his knife and charges straight for her to cut her throat. A man pointed his gun at the back of Ellie's head.  He was about to pull the trigger. Someone interrupted his chance by doing so. The person was none other than Jesse.

Jesse: I figure that I could come and tag along.

Y/n: Thank you for the save Jesse. I think that we will do quite for around here. Anyhow, I think these guys are pissed that we have killed their friends like that. We better gear up or hide.

His point was proven when there was some more soldiers. They all hid inside of the building to hide from the bullets that was coming right for them.

Soldier: You're gonna fucking die bitch.

It was a really large armored vehicle that they were in. Luckily there was few traps that they could use so that they could help them. When the vehicle was right on the trap. The vehicle catches fire as it hit the trap. The vehicle was now on fire making the people right inside of the vehicle come out. Y/n took up his bow and arrow and shoot one through the eye and Ellie shot the other two in the head. The area is now secured. All of them searched all over the house to see do they could find somewhere that could lead somewhere that they would like to go to something that could be useful. Y/n went inside it a drawer and he found nothing. He went inside of the closet and he found something cool that he would like to test out. It was a flamethrower and it was one of the coolest that he had ever seen

 It was a flamethrower and it was one of the coolest that he had ever seen