Chapter 6

Y/n and Ellie has Owen and Mel in the vehicle. They really hope that they don't harm them. Y/n looked at them as they were looking at him with some worried look on their face.

Mel: What you gonna do when you're done here? You gonna kill us?

Y/n: No. We won't harm you unless if we have to.

Tommy and Lilith were just about right at the place where they said that they should be meeting. It was a really old building and it had a lot of stuff in it. Who wouldn't wanna come in a place like this. They think that it would be okay for all of them to spend  some time in here. Just before they could get their chance in setttling there, there were some infected that was roaming around.

Y/n: I guess that we should have seen this coming. Do you two have any guns with you?

They both nodded at him.

Y/n: Good. You will have to put them in use right now.

There were all sorts of clickers and runners coming all into the room. Y/n and Ellie were the ones that were quick enough to pull out their pistols and all of the weapon that they needed to take them all down. A clicker was coming up to Y/n to bite at him but he grabbed it by the throat and uses his blade to cut its thrust and then he uses his pistol to the shoot the other one in the face. Y/n didn't care about how much infected that there was out there, he will make sure that he is wiping them out clean right now. He and the other didn't put up a hell of a fight in here and it was time that he all settled down now. Y/n talked to Owen.

Y/n: me let me get this straight to you. Why are you helping here after everything that she did?

Owen: She just wanted justice for her father's murder. You would have done the same thing in her shoes.

Y/n: That may be correct but that is different. Joel didn't wanted to do what he did back there but the doctor didn't want to give her up right now and so the only option that Joel has right now is to take the life of the doctor. He didn't murder her father right in front of his child while they were pleading for him to be spared. He didn't make him suffer. If he wasn't being so stubborn right now then all of this shit wouldn't be happening right now. Now still feel sorry for that asshole? Feel free to get the fuck out right now.

Owen looked at him dead in the face and how he was being serious right now. Abby did wanted revenge but what she did was inhumane to kill another in front of someone who was pleading. The person that was pleading was a close family. That alone proved that she isn't better than any of them out there. Both him and Mel left and were never seen again. The area that they were currently in right now was all cleared out. It may be some time that they could kill and get something off of their hands now. Y/n on the other hand felt lonely and he could use someone that could comfort him. He sat right next to Ellie.

Ellie: Hey Y/n.

Y/n: Hey Ellie. I didn't came here just to talk. If you are catching my meanings that is, I guess you might know what I am talking about here.

Ellie: No, I don't know what you are talking about.

Y/n: Alright. Maybe we should sit down and talk some more. I see that Jesse and Dina are back to together right now. I could see that as a good thing apparently because it is a good chance to see you act all jealous.

Ellie: What? I'm not Jealous.

Y/n: Oh really? How comes you had that look on your face when Dina and Jesse were hugging huh?

Ellie: Ugh, sometimes you are the worst.

Y/n: Thank you. I do get that a lot.

The two had a really lovely talk but unfortunately for them right now, their little fun time was interrupted when there was a little noise that was going on in there. It sounds like they were under attack right now. It would be best for the both of them to check it out. Jesse was also at the door right now too. He and Ellie were the first to charge right in but Jesse was shot in the shoulders and was now wounded. Ellie took cover before the gunshot could get her.. Y/n was also in cover. He helped pull Jesse to safety now. Lilith and Tommy were now being held hostage now.