Alternate Ending

I do not own Voltron or the picture. Enjoy the story.

As Pidge was finishing up with the weapon Zarkon and Haggar walked in. "What does it do?" Pidge asked. "You'll see....or not! Strap her in!!" Said Zarkon."No leave me alone, I did everything you asked me to do!!" Two guards came in and strapped her onto the table. Haggar aimed the weapon at Pidge and fired. Pidge screamed so loud that everyone on the ship had to cover their ears. The pain was so great that she passed out.

To The Paladins

They located the ship that has Pidge. "Alright Hunk, Lance I want you guys to create a distraction while me and Keith sneak on board." Shiro said. Shiro and Keith get on the ship and start looking through all the cells on the ship. They start giving up when they can't find her. Suddenly they heard a scream and knew it was Pidge. Shiro and Keith ran to her and found her screaming strapped to a table. They tried calming her down but her eyes were all over the place and she wouldn't calm down. "Shiro, Keith, is it really you guys??" "Yes Pidge, it's us, are you able to get up?" Keith asked. "I'm in so much pain I don't think I can." "Alright I'll carry you." Shiro said. He picked her up and they all ran to the red lion. On their way to the lion pidge passed out from the pain. "We got her, everyone head back to the Castle of Lions" Shiro said while laying Pidge down on the bed in the lion. Once they all got back to the Castle Shiro told Coran to get a healing pod ready. Shiro ran to the infirmary and placed Pidge in the healing pod.

"Will she be ok??" Keith asked. "She will make a full recovery unfortunately whatever she was hit with paralyzed her so she can't walk ever again. She also is losing her sight. There is no way to know for how long it will take for her to lose her sight completely." Coran said, frowning. It was Three hours since Pidge went in the pod and it finally opened. Keith caught her and put her on the infirmary bed. Pidge started to wake up. "Pidge, are you ok, how are you feeling?" Keith asked. Lance walked in and told everyone to come to the infirmary. "I..I..I can't feel my legs Keith why can't I feel my legs!!" Pidge said, trying to get up. "Pidge whatever you were hit with paralyzed you from the waist down and you are losing your eyesight." "No this can't be happening, how am I supposed to fight now!" "We will figure it out, you just have to believe." Shiro said walking in with the rest of the team.

"Ok." Pidge said thinking about how she is going to tell her family. "Can you guys give us a moment?" Keith asked. Everyone nodded leaving the room. "Keith, why did you want to be alone with me?" Pidge asked, curious as to why Keith wanted to be alone. "I have been meaning to tell you this for some time but with all that has happened I haven't had a chance to tell you. Pidge I love you and I have loved you since I first saw you when we rescued Shiro." Pidge was surprised that Keith felt the same as she did. "I love you too Keith."

They ended up defeating the Galra 2 years later. Pidge ended up blind but her lion allowed her to use her eyes to see when they were fighting or flying. They all got back to Earth 3 years later and Keith and Pidge had a small wedding on the beach. Pidge had 3 kids named Bexley, Pandora, and Donato. They also got a dog that she convinced Keith to name Rover in honor of both Rover 1 and Rover 2 that sadly got destroyed. Everyone else fell in love and had many children. The universe was finally saved at last.

There you go a different ending where she lives and everything turns out happy. Found out a while ago that there is no new season coming out.

Word count: 719